Hello from Mythuat24h, Vietnam

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

thietkelogo

Hello from Mythuat24h, Vietnam

Post by thietkelogo » Sun Dec 23, 2012 7:33 am

Hi, my name is Thiet, i am newbie and i am a graphic designer. I want to join this forum to learn and discuss about feng shui from others. I apply feng shui when i design logo for my customers.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Welcome 2U Thiet

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:21 pm

Welcome to you Thiet,  :)

One of the great things about this community is that we get to meet people from all over the world. You are from Vietnam, I am from South Australia, and we are meeting each other for the first time on a site located in India.

I must admit that I still have a lot to learn about feng shui, but I am open to being taught more about it by people such as yourself.

Will this do?

With you being a graphic designer I hope that we will one day be able to view over the internet some samples of the logos which you have created for your customers (with their permission if needed).

If this does happen, could I please respectfully ask you to at the same time explain the feng shui meaning of each logo on display, for those people like myself who are severely feng shui challenged?

Wonderful to meet you, and I am looking forward to reading your teachings and discussions concerning the noble art/science of feng shui over the coming new year.

Be kind to yourself,

eye_of_tiger (EoT) (male) Image

symulhaque

Post by symulhaque » Tue Jan 29, 2013 11:47 am

Hello and welcome to this forum.

thietkelogo

Post by thietkelogo » Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:14 pm

Hi, when i design logo for my customers. They will ask me to apply color of their logo suitable with their age. For example, if one customer who was born in 1982, i will apply black color or green color, these color are suitable with people who was born in 1982.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Mar 29, 2015 10:30 pm

Welcome back Thiet,  :smt006

It is good to be hearing from you again.

How is your graphic design business going?
Hi, when i design logo for my customers. They will ask me to apply color of their logo suitable with their age. For example, if one customer who was born in 1982, i will apply black color or green color, these color are suitable with people who was born in 1982.
With the wide range of the ages of your clients, wouldn't you quickly run out of different colours to show their year of birth?

BTW the site rules do not allow general members to post the URL of their website, either in the main body of their posting or in their forum signature (from where I have removed yours).

It is OK to leave it in your forum profile, and you can also advertise it in the Advertisements - Link Exchange - Offer Services forum.

Please read the rules for that forum before posting there. The most important rule is that you must at all times display a clearly visible link to Mystic Board on your website. This is why it is called a link exchange (we exchange web links with each other).

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=68 (Link Exchange)
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7598 (Rules)

We hope that it will not be so long between your visits with us in the future.

Keep in contact.

Yours sincerely,

EoT :smt109

Return to “Introduce Yourself”