New Here, Fulltime RVer

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

2012escapee

New Here, Fulltime RVer

Post by 2012escapee » Tue May 21, 2013 1:53 pm

Hello! I'm new here, and I am looking for some intellectual stimulation and spiritual insight, hoping to make some online friends!

I am launching into a fulltime RV lifestyle, with on the road and online businesses. Currently, I am in Northern California, been here for 20 years, but hope to be on the road soon! This may not be "politically correct", but  I worked, until recently, in social services, with mentally ill individuals, and came to realize that "we are not alone" that possession and the demonic is real, and that there are some bad cults out there, and many of my clients were the "fall out". David Icke is pretty much right, I "swallowed the Red Pill", and I am still puzzling over it all. That is not my focus here, but it is part of my spiritual background I can not ignore.

My interests include chakra healing, meditation, and brainwave entrainment therapy.

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Wed May 22, 2013 4:34 am

Hello,
Welcome to the forum :)

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed May 22, 2013 6:19 am

Hello and welcome to mystic board. I wish you well on your journey
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Return to “Introduce Yourself”