Hello! Namaste! Hola! Hallo!...

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Carmen6

Hello! Namaste! Hola! Hallo!...

Post by Carmen6 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:37 am

Hello dear members of this forum,
my name is Carmen and I am here because an old unattended astrological vocation pushed me to look again into the planets and the stars. Since the april eclipses this year 2013 something magic happened and I found myself without looking it myself envolved in vedic astrology lessons (1-3 hours/day) on my own with internet resources. It makes me happy, it gives me energy, like I were "in love". So you will probably see my name more often in that part of the forum as I am a Moon in Gemini and have always questions and curiosities.
My English is not the best as I am a native German-Spanish.
Best wishes to everybody
Carmen

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Jun 02, 2013 6:57 am

Hello and welcome. It's nice to meet you.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Carmen6

Post by Carmen6 » Sun Jun 02, 2013 4:51 pm

Hello Suzisco, thank you!
It's nice to meet you too. As I can see you are here since a long time ago so you are probably an expert already!
I am in a very basic level, I have here in my computer some basic jyotish books to read, I visit a web with free lessons and watch everyday some videos on YouTube. I have a lot of new information but I thought it was nice to come here and share questions, doubts. For now my situation does not allow me to go to a center or buy a course on line, but it is a wish for the future.
In the next weeks I will be very busy because I am going to have a baby in a few days, but I will come back and participate. I have more children and we enjoy learning about astronomy and astrology all together. Who knows, perhaps I am creating a little astrologer team for the future ;)

Regards,
Carmen

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Sun Jun 02, 2013 9:39 pm

Congratulations on the imminent birth of your baby. I will look forwards to your questions.
I am not an expert but I try and help.

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Seasons of Life

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:45 am

Hi Carmen, :)

Also please accept my very best wishes for your soon to be delivered family addition.

Your English is as good as, or better than most.

As this is a forum only for requesting psychic readings and not discussing questions or asking family advice, could you please make it clear what you want from posting this here in your response?

L&L,

EoT Image

Carmen6

Post by Carmen6 » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:51 pm

Hello Eye of Tiger, many thanks to you too. I thought this is just the place for introducing myself, in general, for all the forum. Ups, I did not realize that I was in "psychic readings", sorry.
I just came as "apprentice" for the vedic or jyotish part of this forum, not for readings. But if I have time I will have a look on all parts of this forum.

Magical hands

Post by Magical hands » Thu Jun 06, 2013 11:22 pm

Hi Carmen look forward to getting to know you

Carmen6

Post by Carmen6 » Sat Jun 08, 2013 6:08 pm

Hello, Magical Hands,
nice to meet you too. May I ask you why this interesting name "Magical Hands"? My grandma had magical hands, she used to heal with her hands, but it seems, for now that in my family  nobody still inherited this gift :). But I am the only one interested a little bit in healing through food and herbal remedies, although I am not expert or profesional. Through Internet I found out there are really amazing hand healers! Beautiful! Shouldn't be a rare gift. I think in ancient times there were more people with this ability.

Kind regards,
Carmen

Return to “Introduce Yourself”