Hi guys (:

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

carlymarie

Hi guys (:

Post by carlymarie » Wed Jun 05, 2013 7:52 am

Hey, so i'm Carly, just joined the forum today. (:

After looking around a bit, im coming to find im pretty young compared to a lot of the members. Though im extremely interested in all things paranormal, horoscopes, and though they arent very accurate, stopping at those fake psychic readings on the boardwalk at the beach (;

Anyway, im super excited about this forum, im a person who loves to research once ive got an interest, and this is perfect. Im sure with the name, many of you have some type of psychic ability, which is awesome. For the past few years, since I hit puberty ive seemed to have been very sensitive to the paranormal, specifically spirits. From the second I walk into a building, if its haunted I automatically get an overwhelming feeling, and some anxiety. Id love to learn more about this as well, so I hope you guys have some tips for me.

Id love to say theres some good knowledge I could share, and give you guys some tips back, but hey. Im a 17 year old beginner. Dont count on me with that just yet. (;

tarotcurious

Post by tarotcurious » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:13 pm

Hello carly! I'm a newbie too! welcome! this is a great site, won't you agree :D

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Wed Jun 05, 2013 10:03 pm

Hello and welcome to mystic board. :)

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Jun 06, 2013 4:55 am

Hello,
Welcome!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”