I came here seeking answers and direction

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

RES II

I came here seeking answers and direction

Post by RES II » Thu Jun 27, 2013 5:16 pm

I came here to this site because I have a situation and need answers. BTW, I have had lots of psychic and paranormal experiences. It runs in my mother's family. A number of people in her mother's family experienced psychic and paranormal experiences and my grandmother experienced a lot of it throughout her lifetime.

Here is my situation. Please excuse the long post. My full name is Raymond Earl Scott II. I was born July 2, 1955 at 9:42 P.M. EDT in Hagerstown, Maryland USA.

My father (born July 20 1915 in Zullinger, PA) and mother (March 20, 1921 near Chambersburg, PA) were married for 14 years before I was born. Very early in their marriage they had a son and daughter who each lived only about 3 hours. 3 of us were born very premature. I was due August 22, 1955. My parents almost lost me a couple of times in those early weeks. This all made them very very over protective and over sheltering and I grew up with a lot of fear of the real world.

I had a very difficult time as a child in school. I was very intelligent and loved learning, but the attitude of many of my teachers caused me to develop a very strong fear of failure, so strong I often was unable to even try. All of this has at times kept me from being employed and working and from really having a life.

Going back to February of the year 2000, I have had more than 13 years of absolute total living h--l of one thing after another and another and another back to back, each thing as devestating and stressful as the stroke my mother suffered in 2008.

On top of that for 15 years from 1997 to 2012 I was primary caregiver for my father and mother. During most of that time caregiving made employment impossible. As an only child who never married the whole job fell to me. I'm not complaining just stating that this was a fact. Dad passed away on February 26, 2001 and Mom was then having significane health issues and often told people were it not for me she would then have been in a care facility like a nursing home.

On Aprip 24, 2008 Mom had a massive stroke that paralyzed her entire left side and caused swallowing issues. The nursing home she was in refused to follow any of her stroke doctor's orders and even refused to regard them as being a doctor's orders. As a result Mom's recovery was far far less than it potentially could have been. We were told by an independent therapist that had the nursing home followed her doctor's orders she woul have been far more functional with a much higher quality of life. In August, 2010 I brought her home from the nursing home and cared for her here at home. I had hospice for her and they gave about 6 hours of care per wek. I did the rest. Mom passed away on October 10, 2012.

Now at 57 almost 58 years of age I have no job, no income, I am years out of the job market though I keep trying to find work, and after everything I have been through I am worn out, burned out, stressed out, and I now face losing verything I have including my 3 pet cats and my home.

I often feel like I just want it to all be over. I need and want for h--l to end. H--l can't continue on and it can't get wors. Like I said, I'm tired and worn out and I want it to be over.

I have noticed and read a lot in astrology about Jupiter's entry into Cancer my natal sign and in my 1st house. What if anything does any of that mean for me?

What if anything does anyone here see or feel in my case? I've even taken a little of what money I have and bought a few lottery tickets. I have a really really bad situation that goes back years and years and I need some psychic advice and guidance. What if anything does anyone here see and feel in my situation. Thanks. I appreciate any advice, guidance, etc anyone here can offer. Thank you.

RishiRahul
Astrology Reader

Post by RishiRahul » Fri Jun 28, 2013 6:24 am

Hi Res 11,

Welcome to Mysticboard. A forum for solutions from so many sub forums! Including Psychic!

RishiRahul

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:24 am

Hello and welcome to the forum

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Jun 28, 2013 11:25 am

Hello and welcome to the forum

Suzi
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

Return to “Introduce Yourself”