New here, hello

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

rosesforthedead

New here, hello

Post by rosesforthedead » Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:39 am

Hello everyone, I'm new here. I live Arizona with my husband and our babies (four legged ones :D).  I have always had a strong interest in the paranormal but have always pushed it out of my mind and ignored it.  I think it's because up until now I haven't been ready or have been scared of something I can't fully explain.  I am a scientist and have always been obsessed with logic and science.  I think now I'm more open and ready to experience and learn new things that I have been avoiding for all my life.  Being a scientist is all about the pursuit of knowledge, right?  So why exclude the metaphysical realm?

I'm excited to explore this previously ignored area of my life and look forward to meeting new friends.
"Humankind has not woven the web of life.
We are but one thread within it..."
- Chief Seattle

suzisco

Post by suzisco » Fri Aug 09, 2013 8:54 am

Hello and welcome to mystic board. I hope you make friends.
Enjoy when you can and endure when you must.
Everydays Predictions - Symbols - Picture Reading - Spirituality    Please support Mystic Board Donate Here

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:52 pm

Welcome!  It is great to know there is support for some of our questions and confusions.
God bless, J

Return to “Introduce Yourself”