Hello All!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

kayemwarren

Hello All!

Post by kayemwarren » Thu Sep 19, 2013 11:01 am

Hi, my name is Kaye. I am 25 yrs. old. I live in Sicily with my cat (A fat grey and white tabby) named Tuvan. I study Interior Decorating and Interior Design at Penn Foster, which is quite a workload.....but rewarding. I've been told that I have a knack for seeing people for who they are, psychically or not, I don't know. I don't believe in labels. I have a dreamy professor type personality; however when I emerge from my reverie I am very direct, which I think is a surprise to a lot of people. I love to write, draw, quilt, cook, crochet, read, learn, and laugh. I am a bit of a history nerd :) Belief in the paranormal is not just something that I am interested in, it is has been keenly part of my upbringing. I believe that while most things do have an explaination there are many things that do not. Anyways I am being a Chatty Kathy over here. I look forward to meeting new people and making new friends! See you guys in the forums!

Kaye

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

From EoT

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Sep 20, 2013 12:17 am

Welcome Kaye,  Image

Yours must go down as one of the most well written and interesting introductions which I have ever had the pleasure of reading, in my over six years on Mystic Board.
Belief in the paranormal is not just something that I am interested in, it is has been keenly part of my upbringing.
I would really be interested in exploring how the paranormal has been a keen part of your upbringing, rather than merely of academic interest to you, on the Psychic forum.

Your friendly, not too chatty in my opinion personality as well as your wide range of interests and life experiences will I believe make you a valuable and positive member of these forums for many moons to come, as well as making you many new and lasting friendships along the way as an added bonus.

It was very nice to meet you,

eye_of_tiger (male) Image

kayemwarren

Post by kayemwarren » Sat Sep 21, 2013 10:18 pm

Hi Eye of Tiger :)

NIce to meet you too. Thank you for such a warm welcome :)

I was raised by my Grandparents in rural Minnesota. After having traveled around the world, I have come to realize just how strange my Grandparents and the surround area is. I'm not exactly sure what the correct definition for it is? A Dimension slip perhaps? HWY 3 runs past their house and every time we would turn onto that road, the air would change in a palpable way. My Grandparents are strict down to earth Roman Catholics. Which is a very interesting combination with the paranormal. When strange things would happen in the house or outside (which invariably happened) they never discouraged or tried to blanket the fact that something had happened; that leads me to believe they saw/had things happened to them too. There is so much more, I am not even scratching the surface. I do look forward to meeting more people. Everyone seems so kind, caring and considerate :)

Kaye

Return to “Introduce Yourself”