Hi Everyone!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MysticHacksaw

Hi Everyone!

Post by MysticHacksaw » Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:30 pm

MH here, just wanted to say Hi to everyone. I was looking for information on being an empath, came across this site. Wanted to see what it was like here.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:02 am

Welcome MH,

I sincerely hope that the total lack of any response to this message has not been the reason why your first posting is your only posting.

For information and questions about you being an empath, please post them in the main psychic forum.

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=31

The people on Mystic Board are usually extremely friendly and helpful to both new and more experienced members, but finding the right place to post and the right person to ask definitely increases your chances of a successful outcome.

Please feel free to private message eye_of_tiger if you ever need any more help with navigating and using this site in the future.

I am usually online every day or night (South Australia is GMT + 10.5 hours) except Thursdays which is my regular weekly day off on account of my impeccably good behavior during the rest of the week.  :smt005

Cheers,

EoT  :smt023

Return to “Introduce Yourself”