Greetings!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

inclusioned

Greetings!

Post by inclusioned » Wed Dec 25, 2013 7:44 pm

Hello.  I'm very interested in exploring deeper levels of inner consciousness and traveling to that beautiful place where I feel that I am a part of everything and everything is a part of me...that place where ego self is left behind and the true, loving and eternal self (soul) is revealed.  I have made this journey before, with the help of certain plant teachers.
 I'm also beginning to study meditation, which I consider a more pure way of achieving higher consciousness.  
 Also, I'm very interested in crystals and plan to purchase several types of crystals which may help me in my quest to become a more loving and understanding person.

:)
I love you

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:27 pm

Hi Inclusioned, :smt006

Welcome to Mystic Board.

With all of your wide variety of interests in this area, I cannot see you having any serious problems in finding something to talk about on a huge website such as this one definitely is.

Merry Christmas and a Very Happy 2014 to you and your family, from me and mine.

EoT Image

inclusioned

Post by inclusioned » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:34 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome, eye_of_tiger, and Merry Christmas, Happy New year to you and yours!
I love you

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Dec 26, 2013 12:44 am

You are very welcome for the welcome.

EoT  :smt002  :smt002

inclusioned

Post by inclusioned » Thu Dec 26, 2013 2:30 am

eye_of_tiger wrote:You are very welcome for the welcome.

EoT  :smt002  :smt002
lol.  I just spent a couple of hrs browsing through the crystal healing threads.  I haven't even started on the meditation area yet.  Lots of good info here...glad I found this place!

:smt003
I love you

Return to “Introduce Yourself”