Hello All!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lady Tudor

Hello All!

Post by Lady Tudor » Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:54 am

I'm Lady Tudor & I'm new to this Forum, although not new to Numerology
or Astrology. I hope to learn a lot as well as contribute much.

Thank you!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 21, 2014 1:08 am

Welcome Lady Tudor, Image

It sounds to me that we have much to learn from each other, so you are in the right place at the right time for the both of us.

I sincerely hope that the delay in you receiving a response to your introduction will not be seen by you as meaning that we are unfriendly, or are for some reason avoiding wanting to help you.

Both of these impressions could not be any further from the truth.

Our reason for this delay is not only related to the sheer sometimes overpowering size of this huge website, but also to the fact that we are all volunteers and have jobs, families and other responsibilities offline which often need to temporarily be given a higher priority over our spiritual labour of love here.

Many of us live in a completely different time zone from yourself, which needs to be included in your calculations.

But that is quite enough about us, as this is your introduction and it is a well written one.

Wishing you all the very best in both finding whatever you are looking for on Mystic Board, and hoping that you will also make many new and lasting friendships along the way.

Love and Light,

EoT (male) Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”