hello peoples!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lovelyricha1

hello peoples!

Post by lovelyricha1 » Wed Mar 05, 2014 10:22 am

hello everyone!

I am new here, just another girl looking forward to getting answers, making friends, expanding my worldly and spiritual views and learning a lot here :)

I love movies, music, reading books, browsing on net a lot...I am going to enter my life's 3rd decade pretty soon (:P) but inwardly I still feel like a 7 year old and I like that my inner child is so alive and kicking :)

But i also wish for more maturity on a personal level and for past couple of years a lot has happened in my life that has forced me to look for answers through any means possible..horoscopes, palmistry, tarot, past life..hence here I am :)

Looking forward to having a great time here :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Mar 07, 2014 12:03 am

Welcome Richa,

I really like your introduction, and from what you are telling us about yourself I am definitely beginning to like as a friend the young woman who is behind her name.

I have also welcomed you in the best and friendliest way that I know how to by responding to your request in the psychic reading forum.

We are very glad that you followed your instincts to become a valued member of our online spiritual family, as I strongly feel that the timing was not merely a coincidence or random event.

I sincerely hope that you will find whatever you are looking for on Mystic Board, as well as making many new and lasting friendships along the way as an added bonus.

Cheers,

From your new friend EoT Image

lovelyricha1

Post by lovelyricha1 » Mon Mar 10, 2014 3:43 am

*nod* thank you :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”