Hi

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

girlwiththefairytatto

Hi

Post by girlwiththefairytatto » Thu Apr 24, 2014 2:37 am

Hi Im Jessica. I'm a taurus. In my life i HAVE HAD MANY PSYCHIC EXPERIENCES and incidents of a paranormal nature that reconfirm my belies of other worlds and entities. I also believe in omens and superstitions. In some ways I seek answrs. i also believe i am either a 'star child or 'indigo child'

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Apr 25, 2014 5:23 am

Welcome Jessica.

I have just given you a reading in the psychic reading forum, which is my favourite method of welcoming our new members and saying hello, how are you.

We would definitely like to hear about your psychic experiences on the main psychic forum (please not in the reading forum), and your personal accounts of incidents of a paranormal nature on the paranormal forum which has not shown any activity for months.

We have also had discussions in the past on the main psychic forum about star and indigo children, but not for a while so there is another opportunity for you to become an author.

Here is hoping that you find whatever you are looking for on Mystic Board, and that you make many new and lasting friendships along the way.

Kindest regards,

eye_of_tiger  :smt006

Return to “Introduce Yourself”