Hi new here

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

octobersky

Hi new here

Post by octobersky » Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:49 pm

Hi, I have just joined this forum and I think it's a  great platform for learning so much. Iv'e been searching for a lot of answers ever since life has thrown so many situations. Look forward to interacting and learning with others on this forum. Thank you!

Octobersky

Shamir

Welcome

Post by Shamir » Wed Jul 30, 2014 7:31 pm

Welcome to the forum Octobersky I hope you enjoy your stay

Richard897

Post by Richard897 » Fri Aug 15, 2014 7:12 am

Hi!
Welcome to the forum and nice to meet you.
Me also a newcomer for this site and just joined this forum.  
It's a good place for the discussion. Hope we will enjoy our stay at this forum.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:34 pm

Octobersky,

May I be one of the first site helper team members to welcome you to our online spiritual community of seekers of life knowledge?

Life does have a way of often presenting us with situations which seem to demand definite, quick and easy answers.

Unfortunately very few answers in life are either definite, quick or easy.

These forums which people visit and use for discussions and getting guidance are just one way of making the task of finding these elusive answers a little easier than they would have otherwise been, when compared to if you had attempted this entirely alone.

Be kind to yourself,

EoT (male)  :smt039

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Aug 15, 2014 10:35 pm

Octobersky,

May I be one of the first site helper team members to welcome you to our online spiritual community of seekers of life knowledge?

Life does have a way of often presenting us with situations which seem to demand definite, quick and easy answers.

Unfortunately very few answers in life are either definite, quick or easy.

These forums which people visit and use for discussions and getting guidance are just one way of making the task of finding these elusive answers a little easier than they would have otherwise been, when compared to if you had attempted this entirely alone.

Be kind to yourself,

EoT (male)  :smt039

Return to “Introduce Yourself”