hi everyone

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dreamgurl

hi everyone

Post by dreamgurl » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:54 am

Hi everyone I'm new here. Im just looking for answers on alot of things and its not just one topic, I find that I have alot of questions, usually I just asked 1 or 2 then think about it for a few days then I find I have way more.lol

:) dreamgurl :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: hi everyone

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:22 am

dreamgurl wrote:Hi everyone I'm new here. Im just looking for answers on alot of things and its not just one topic, I find that I have alot of questions, usually I just asked 1 or 2 then think about it for a few days then I find I have way more.lol

:) dreamgurl :)
Dear Dreamgurl,

I just cannot believe that I nearly completely missed your introduction.
Im just looking for answers on alot of things and its not just one topic, I find that I have alot of questions, usually I just asked 1 or 2 then think about it for a few days then I find I have way more.
So that is you and 99.9% of the rest of our members who also have a lot of questions on more than one topic, with each of them leading to so many more, that there seems to be no end to them.

Mystic Board is a good place to get some of the answers which you are looking for to your questions, as long as you do not expect us to provide you with every answer, or answer questions which you have not even thought of yet.

I will tell you something now that I want you to keep entirely secret and confidential between us. If this information becomes widely known, people will start to realize that we are only human, and therefore fallible.

Contrary to popular opinion most psychics are no better at reliably reading the contents of a person's mind or predicting their future, when compared to the average person who considers them self to be about as psychic as a tree stump. And most psychics do not have anywhere near all the answers about what the meaning of their life is, any more than you understand the meaning of yours.

Do not tell anybody else! Remember that I am watching your every posting for a sign that you are revealing many psychics most closely held secret!  :)  :)  :smt002

Welcome! Welcome! Welcome!

EoT  :smt059

joker

Post by joker » Wed Aug 27, 2014 12:25 am

Welcome dreamgirl to the forum

Miss. A

Post by Miss. A » Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:24 am

Hi dreamgurl! Warm and welcoming hugs to you! :)

Abbey.
"Be yourself, everybody else is already taken." - Oscar Wilde

Return to “Introduce Yourself”