clayne216

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

clayne216

introduction

Post by clayne216 » Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:17 am

HI!! MY name is Crystal... My late brother taught me how to connect with my spiritual side before he passed away on may 7th 2012.. I have been using cartomancy regularly ever since.. In January 2014, I read my cards and got the imprisonment card and the death card.. I was shaken up about it but soon forgotten all about it.. On may 7th 2014, I was shot and attacked my boyfriends grandfather after he had shot my boyfriend.. I survived (obviously)  but my boyfriend did not.. not his grandfather is facing the death penalty for 1st degree murder and attempted 1st degree murder... I really do believe in the power of thoughts and the energy they create... I have not explanation for my reading or how true it was but I definitely try n take heed to all reading now!!
*$parkle*

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Dec 18, 2014 10:16 pm

Hello Crystal, :smt006

Welcome to Mystic Board!

What a terrible and cruel tragedy this was, and what a difficult way it was for you to be introduced to the power of a reading to positively transform your life, if you are able and willing to learn the lessons which it teaches.

What you should have taken from this is that a reading generally only predicts what could potentially happen, rather than what will or must happen.

There was definitely the potential for you to be killed when you attacked your late boyfriend's grandfather, and you not only survived the ordeal but are so much stronger within yourself as a result.

I do not believe that the reading was predicting your boyfriend's murder. It did however correctly predict that your life was about to undergo a period of significant change.

There was also the potential for you to be imprisoned if you were shown to have used undue force in your attempt to retaliate for his grandfather's cowardly act, but justice was done and as a result this potential was never realized.

There is still the potential for you to be imprisoned by your own understandable grief for losing the man whom you still love, but reading between the lines of what you have written here I feel that the probability of you allowing this to happen is effectively somewhere between zero and impossible.

Thank you for sharing this deeply moving personal experience with us. Although it did end in your boyfriend's death, I believe that how you have responded to the challenges with such courage and dignity will in turn inspire and encourage many of our members to do the same thing in their own lives.

As so often happens out of tragedy can come healing, and not only for the people most affected by it.

Thank you so much for your precious gift of healing.

L&L,

EoT  :smt049

Return to “Introduce Yourself”