Just to say hi

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Primal

Just to say hi

Post by Primal » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:34 pm

Hello, I am a newbie, interested in getting the keys for the programs, so I will share my experiences and thoughts about Mystical topics. I am a Scorpio Capricorn, Moon in Libra. I have learned modern astrology for some time. . My english is not so great, sorry.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Dec 22, 2014 8:57 pm

Hi Primal,

I certainly hope that your interests in this site will extend beyond only obtaining software keys.

Postings which are being made only for you to be able to reach your quota to get a software key are easily recognised by our site moderators, and will not count towards your score.

We would definitely be interested in you sharing with us your experiences and thoughts about Mystical topics, as well as you giving us the benefits of your studies of modern (was that Western?) astrology.

Are you more interested in discussing the subject with other astrologers (Western astrology forum) or giving or getting astrology readings (Western astrology reading forum)?

We look forward to seeing you around on the boards while actively contributing to our online community of spiritual seekers, and please enjoy using the software.

Be kind to yourself,

EoT :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”