Welcoming samad to Mystic Board

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

samad

New user here

Post by samad » Sat Feb 07, 2015 6:29 am

Hi, this is Abdul Samad new user here ... =)
Abdul Samad

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

WELCOME SAMAD

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Feb 08, 2015 12:29 am

Hello Abdul,

I hope that you found your introduction OK, as all new member introductions must be posted as a new topic.

When they are added onto somebody else's thread there is always a greater chance that they will get missed, which will never do.

May I therefore be one of the first to have the pleasure of warmly welcoming you to our online spiritual community and forums?

I sincerely hope that you will find whatever you are looking for here, and that we will be seeing you around on the boards on a regular and active basis.

Like most things in life you will gain much of lasting value to you from visiting us in direct proportion (or greater) to what you yourself are willing to contribute in the best interests of the other members.

Long live Mystic Board!

EoT  :smt006

samad

Post by samad » Tue Feb 02, 2016 5:19 am

Thank you very much for your warm welcome, please accept my apology for responding you toooooooo late.

I was not sure how to respond and what to do next, have a wonderful day ... =)

I love your website and stuff here are very interesting love to read all stuff you post thanks you for sharing this lovely stuff.
Abdul Samad

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Feb 02, 2016 9:22 am

Abdul,

It is completely normal for newcomers like yourself to wonder what they should do next or ask where to begin.

Could I please suggest that unless you have particular questions in specific areas on Mystic Board that need a quick response, that you should try the general discussion forum as your first port of call?

The best way to make yourself popular with the other members is the same as the best way to make new friends. Show them that you are interested in talking about what they are interested in, and you will have found an excellent way to become accepted by our existing members.

If English is not your first language or you do not feel comfortable or confident with the language, you are far from being alone. People tend to be much more forgiving of any language difficulties which you have or mistakes that you make if you just be yourself, and treat them as you would like to be treated.

Please let me know through a private message if you have any further general questions or concerns not covered in the FAQ or site help sections about using this large website, and I will do my best to make you feel at home.

Respectfully yours,

EoT  :smt006

samad

Post by samad » Wed Feb 03, 2016 5:00 am

Dear Eot (eye_of_tiger)

Thank you very much for your lovely message, I highly appreciated your advice with bundles of thanks. Have a wonderful day ...

Thanks & regards,

Abdul Samad
Abdul Samad

Return to “Introduce Yourself”