Hello

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

moksha8

Hello

Post by moksha8 » Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:49 pm

Hello ALL!! My first post! I have been interested in astrology and the philosophy surrounding it, for a long time now. Wanted to be a member here so that I could learn more. Here is to a long and lasting association  :smt039

Rohiniranjan

Re: Hello

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Mar 02, 2015 9:51 pm

moksha8 wrote:Hello ALL!! My first post! I have been interested in astrology and the philosophy surrounding it, for a long time now. Wanted to be a member here so that I could learn more. Here is to a long and lasting association  :smt039
Welcome aboard! Saw your posting on the VA section as well. Very interesting situation! I might respond, but it won't be from a knowledgeable perspective. The reason will be given in the posting there! ;-)

This is a good forum. Lots to learn. I have been hanging out for now close to 10 years, give or take, and have learned a lot, about occultism, about occultists, and about individuals who are drawn to occultism, stuff like that!

Regards,

Rohiniranjan

Return to “Introduce Yourself”