Numerologist

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

practicalnumerology

Numerologist

Post by practicalnumerology » Mon Mar 09, 2015 9:56 pm

Aloha, I am the author of Ho'olokahi Numerology and curator of another website.  I am excited to discuss numbers and their relationship to astrology, tarot, relationships, business, health, personal development and spiritual growth.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Mar 09, 2015 11:28 pm

Aloha or welcome to Mystic Board!  :smt006

I was forced to remove your site name from the above introduction as advertising your own website is not allowed on any forum, other than on the link exchange. Please read the rules for that forum before posting.
Advertisements - Link Exchange - Offer Services
Advertise your event, conference, workshop, or website. Place your ads here to offer your services, affiliate programs and such. Trade/buy/sell related links, cross-linking because it is critical SE placement.
http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=68
http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7598

I am grateful that you have chosen Mystic Board and are offering your considerable knowledge and experience of Ho'olokahi Numerology to our members for free, but any attempt to attract them away from this site to your own (particularly for paid services), will not be permitted under any condition.

I look forward to seeing you around on these boards for many years to come, and wish you well both with your website and business (?). Hopefully through the link exchange the two sites can help each other to grow stronger over time.  

Kindest regards,

EoT

practicalnumerology

Post by practicalnumerology » Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:45 pm

Aloha, Thanks for the notice. I completely understand. I look forward to sharing ideas and thoughts with the community.
I am the author of Ho'olokahi Numerology, a rare, highly accurate brthdate numerology system. I do birthdate numerology consultations.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”