Palmistry Newbie

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

PinMystic

Palmistry Newbie

Post by PinMystic » Wed Mar 18, 2015 3:44 pm

I am new to palmistry and have been practicing/playing with it with friends.  My family, esp my mother, was able to some small predictions in the past and my siblings have inherited some to little of her traits.

I would like to continue in a small way what my Mom has done but I do not like to be the bearer of bad news either.  So I only share what could help the person who wants his palm read.

Hoping to learn from all of the readers.  

PinMystic
:)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Mar 18, 2015 7:45 pm

Welcome  to Mystic Board.

Once you begin to understand how the forums and rules work and why you do not get immediate answers to your questions, I am sure that your MB experience will significantly improve.

Because of misunderstandings on both sides you seem to have got the wrong impression about us, and I sincerely hope that this will soon be corrected.

Forums do not work in real time. There may be considerable delays between what needs to be done and when it is done, due to factors many of which are beyond our control.

Keep your faith,

EoT  :smt006

Return to “Introduce Yourself”