Hi

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

gennysmum

Hi

Post by gennysmum » Wed May 06, 2015 6:32 pm

Hi everyone! I am Hallie and this is my second time in a message board such as this. The first I actually joined yesterday. I am here because I have a few questions and I don't have anyone in my life to answer them.

I have had a general interest in astrology for a few years, but not interested enough to study it. I enjoy reading up on it and finding little similarities. My main focus has always been on metaphysics. I have taken a break for the past few years to focus on the mundane and now my interest is back.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun May 10, 2015 11:14 pm

Welcome Hallie, :)

You have definitely come to the right place, if you have questions which need answering.

It is precisely because many of us do not know of any person among our family and friends who could answer our life's most important questions, that sites such as this one were created.

Not only can people offline not answer our questions, but many of them make fun of us for even having them.

I also have only a passing interest in the two main types of astrology (Western and Eastern) found on Mystic Board, but I have great respect for astrology itself when it used by a qualified astrologer who is also highly intuitive, in order to help someone to learn to better understand themselves and to gain important clues about their purpose(s) for being here.
I have taken a break for the past few years to focus on the mundane
On average most of our lives are involved with the mundane and relatively trivial details of our day to day existence. We are pleased that after the last few years of focusing on the mundane, that you chose Mystic Board to make your return to your interest in the area of metaphysics.

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=95

http://mysticboard.org/faq.php

Please let me know through a private message, if you ever feel that I can be of any assistance.

Regards,

eye_of_tiger or EoT for short  :smt006

gennysmum

Post by gennysmum » Sun May 17, 2015 2:22 pm

Thank you, eye_of_tiger.

I do have a few people in my life with a slight interest in metaphysics, but they don't hold any genuine beliefs. I can talk to them, they'll listen and then turn around and call me crazy. I am working on expanding my circle of friends to include those with similar beliefs and who may have the answers. It was over ten years ago when I last embarked on this journey. I joined a group and learned a little but it was the wrong way for me and we drifted apart. Of course, this was back when I thought I  knew where I belonged and what I was supposed to be doing.

Anyway, thank you and I will certainly message you if I have questions.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”