Hello

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dalinafroide

Hello

Post by dalinafroide » Sun May 17, 2015 3:45 pm

Hello,

My names Dalina. I am interested in learning more about palmistry. I have done some research however my 2 references seem difficult to read. Just here to learn more.

:)

Rohiniranjan

Re: Hello

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun May 17, 2015 6:25 pm

dalinafroide wrote:Hello,

My names Dalina. I am interested in learning more about palmistry. I have done some research however my 2 references seem difficult to read. Just here to learn more.

:)
Hi Dalina,

Welcome to mystic! Good to see a researcher here. I would love to hear about research. Which field and please tell us about your research project or projects if more  than one.

I am hopeful those must be very interesting to hear about and discuss.

Since the forum is large and divided into areas, you should perhaps post a thread about your research in the appropriate forums, such as numerology, astrology, palmistry or other relevant sections. The forums tend to draw folks with interest in a particular mystic-occult modality.

Regards,

Rohiniranjan
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

dalinafroide

Post by dalinafroide » Sun May 17, 2015 9:29 pm

Oh its just personal research. Palmisty is what brings me here but I find it all fascinating. It blows my mind what can be seen or understood if you know where to look or how to access that part of you.

A big reason why I came here is because it is difficult to learn independently. Yes, you can use bools but I don't feel you learn as much from those. Specifically, with palmisty, I am looking at my own hands and I am unsure what is considered deep lines. What is considered faint lines. I find my hands are too complex. :/

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun May 17, 2015 11:12 pm

I am sure you will get the kind of help and guidance here. You would need to be creative and keep asking interesting questions in the palm section and get the discussion going. :-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun May 17, 2015 11:26 pm

Welcome Dalina!

I would also like to welcome you to our spiritual community, on behalf of the rest of the site helper team.

And you have clearly made a very good start in your ongoing search to find someone qualified to offer you good advice and wise guidance, in the form of my learned colleague and much respected friend Rohiniranjan.
Oh its just personal research.
Please do not devalue or underestimate the importance of your own personal research in your chosen field of interest (in this case palmistry), as it is the starting point or stepping stone to all other useful methods of collecting, collating and and interpreting the information gained.

Without enough people such as yourself doing their own personal research on for example palmistry, there would nothing to stop the constant critics who are always looking for ways to get the general public to completely dismiss palmistry as being blind superstition, and therefore proving it to be worse than useless in better understanding human behaviour and helping an individual to create a more positive future for him or herself (which it undoubtedly can do, when used properly).

Regards,

EoT  Image

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sun May 17, 2015 11:36 pm

Thanks for your kind words about me, EoT -- however, for palmistry-specific guidance, it would have to be the other RR (Rishi Rahul) who might have the beefier palm in that fascinating area of occult-divination, and Mr. Pravin kumar (dada) (used to contribute in the past) and a few others too possibly! :-)
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Too much humility can get boring

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon May 18, 2015 12:29 am

Correction!

For palmistry specific guidance Rishi and Pravin and some of the other qualified members are who you should be asking, but to be able to get general and friendly and wise and sensible guidance and advice in better navigating this huge website, my friend Rohiniranjan's abilities cannot be surpassed or beaten, particularly when combined with his excellent people and communication skills. Also it helps that he has been active on these forums over several years, so that he knows his way around better than many newer members do.

EoT  Image

Return to “Introduce Yourself”