Hello :) -The art of a strange dark world

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

lgarew

Hello :) -The art of a strange dark world

Post by lgarew » Tue Oct 06, 2015 8:33 pm

Hi there,
I'm new around here but I just wanted to introduce myself- I'm an artist still studying at the moment, and I'm interested in the ways we see the world and how everyone looks at the places around them and sees something different. Two different people, or creatures, might walk down the same ordinary urban street and see two completely different worlds. The world's full of stories, some of which we'll never get to hear, and I love just getting a chance to move through this strange world and get to sometimes learn some of them.  I'm moving around a lot at the moment.
Recently I've set up a new site for hosting my artwork. I'm also very interested in sleep, and dreaming; and in ideas of what our memories are... Is it all inside our heads, or is it our minds that journey outwards?

Good to meet you, soon

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Oct 06, 2015 10:33 pm

Thank you for introducing yourself to us, but links to external websites must not be posted on our forums.

You can only normally advertise your website on the link exchange, which has its own set of rules which need to be followed.

However if our members first need to become members of Facebook in order to view your artwork, then this will not be possible.

Could you please therefore tell me in this thread if our members first need to register and log onto Facebook, in order to view your artwork?

Thanks,

EoT

lgarew

Post by lgarew » Tue Oct 06, 2015 11:03 pm

Oh hi, No there's no need to be a member to view anything, it's just that facebook hosts the link.
Sorry if posted in the wrong section, I hadn't seen the link exchange and among all forums it seemed the most appropriate!

Talia

Post by Talia » Wed Oct 07, 2015 11:06 am

Welcome Igarew,

Your journey sounds exciting, look forward to discussing things with you :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”