Totally have visions. It freaks me out. I am here to learn.

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

crabbycakes

Totally have visions. It freaks me out. I am here to learn.

Post by crabbycakes » Fri Oct 30, 2015 12:40 am

Hi Folks. I have been seeking out a community to help me learn and grow. I have had dreams and thought pop up in my head since I was little telling me what was going to happen. It is odd but lately it had become more extreme. For example yesterday I had a vision of a cricket and one of my friends. I texted him to ask if a cricket meant anything to him. He said he had literally just squashed one. This is a little example, but this happens all of the time. What I can see only relates to males (odd.) Also I have no control over it. I want to learn more about what I am able to "see" (if that is the word) but I am very scared by the prospect.

To be frank I do not know where to start with any of this. My family is Roma and I have always tried to stay away from anything stereotypical... I can see my Grams now yelling at me that we are not all baby snatchers.

Well Hi. Direction would be great.

Rook

Post by Rook » Fri Oct 30, 2015 8:49 am

Hi CrabbyCakes

I am very into dreams, and am curious about foretelling dreams as I have had some myself.  Do these visions come in dreams or are they while you are awake?  Also interested in whether what you see may be symbollic, and not always as clear cut as a cricket referencing an actual cricket.

It would be fantastic if you did share these visions, though I am not sure which forum you would post them under, I am mostly in the dream interpretation forum.  EoT may have more insight.  I am sure he will be posting soon.
I want to learn more about what I am able to "see" (if that is the word) but I am very scared by the prospect.
This line is very relevant to me at the moment personally.  I have been coming to terms with a very personal aspect of my life, something that has been a problem for me my whole life and I have just recently grasped it.  My dreams reflected this - I frequently dream of fishing since I started trying to understand unconscious contents of my own character.  In my recent dream I finally caught a big fish, a sword fish.  I was afraid of getting skewered by it, having it on the line.  But one of my friends said "oh no, don't worry, that is just my dog, if you bring it ashore it changes form."  Sure enough when I landed it, it transformed into this beautiful, tame, friendly golden labrador.

This was the element of myself, bringing it ashore represents bringing it from an unconscious (in the water) element into my conscious (on the land) through understanding. I transformed this beast I was afraid of into a potential 'best friend' (dog).  I tamed this side of me, and it no longer haunts me, a huge amount of misunderstanding of my past just clicked into place and I am a lot more comfortable with who I am.  It has been an amazing experience.  Perhaps you could have a similar experience with your visions.  Once you gain understanding you may find you have nothing to fear.

Anyhow, welcome to the mystic boards, I hope you find the community you were looking for.

Regards,
Rook

crabbycakes

Post by crabbycakes » Fri Oct 30, 2015 5:38 pm

Hi Rook. This might sounds silly, but I just look for a forum under the dreams and type away?

Most of my dreams are not literal at all. For example I had a dream about a ship wreck involving a friend. Well it was not literally a ship wreck but he was betrayed by someone who was a boat builder.  Things like that. When I am awake words attached with a person will come into my head. So for example the word “moose” will just come to me for no reason. (this happened just the other day.) It might be a literal moose or it could be something to do with Alaska, or children’s cartoons.

I find it all very strange and it tends to worry people. My friend who I had the dream about the boat and the word cricket told me I scare him. So now I am keeping it to myself. Thank you for stating that I should not fear it.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Oct 30, 2015 9:41 pm

Hello CC, :)

I would also like to welcome you to our community.

None of this sounds at all silly, strange or weird to me.

These are typical experiences for a person such as yourself who has a rich imagination and inner life, and whose psychic abilities are in the process of gradually awakening.

I am definitely not worried or uncomfortable with either your experiences, or with you as a person. I do not think you are in any imminent danger of losing your mind, or of losing touch with reality.

Whether you are having waking visions, psychic, lucid or purely symbolic dreams (or the usual complex mixture of most or all of them at the same time), head straight for the dream interpretation forum and share it all with us.

We will give you our opinions as to in which category your psychic (of the mind) experiences belong, based upon the information which you have given us, as well as years of both of us having given dream interpretations via the internet.  

This forum is only designed for you to introduce yourself. To allow us to to get to know you better as a person, and not only as just another screen name.

Post everything else to the appropriate forum.

Please let me know through a private message if you ever feel that I can be of assistance to you in navigating and using this huge website, and its many resources.

Also see the FAQ, forum rules and site help section, for more guidance and direction.

http://mysticboard.org/faq.php

http://mysticboard.org/in ... rules.html

http://help.mysticboard.org/

Regards,

EoT :smt006

Return to “Introduce Yourself”