Hello...I'm New

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

AnnThereseSmith

Hello...I'm New

Post by AnnThereseSmith » Sat Nov 14, 2015 7:11 pm

Hello, My Name is Ann Therese Smith and I am 53 years old...born June 30 1962, a cancer and a Tiger in chinese horoscope. I have been married 20 years as of Halloween 2015, I have 1 son 22 yrs old at home and 2 dogs, a pug and a chihuahua.  I am totally into the tarot, numerology, sun signs and moon signs and am learning runes and chakras, and I am an avid reader, mostly Stephen King, Stephanie Meyers, Clive Barker, F. Paul Wilson, most any horror book and also like to watch movies, mostly horror...lol I am into nail art and do my own natural real nails, I am on facebook as anntheresesmith, I have a couple of boards there as well, I love coloring those adult coloring books with colored pencils and some kid books like lisa frank and scooby doo and stuff with crayons...I love makeup and perfume, and I am a stay at home wife so I have lots of time to pursue all my interests...I love making friends and keeping in touch, I have tons of family pics on my website which is in my profile, NCIS is my favorite TV show, I love all kinds of music but mostly 70's and 80's...rock a few country songs, some 90's and some classical and even some rap. whew I think that's everything and I hope to become friends with you all

See Ya soon,
Ann :smt005
Attachments
MCPhoto_20151030_062042.jpg
Photo of me on Halloween this year
MCPhoto_20151030_062042.jpg (52.37 KiB) Viewed 1326 times
When all things that are Dark become all things that are Light, Where will we go for the Mystery?

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Nov 14, 2015 8:43 pm

Welcome Ann,

Your introduction must be the most comprehensive we have ever received on Mystic Board.

Thanks for letting us know something more about the person behind your screen name.

Please let me know through a private message, if you ever feel that I could be of any assistance.

Regards,

EoT Image

Talia

Post by Talia » Sun Nov 15, 2015 1:13 pm

Welcome,

How do you make perfume?

Return to “Introduce Yourself”