Lillitheans Here

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Lillitheans

Lillitheans Here

Post by Lillitheans » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:20 pm

Hello everyone.

My name is Lillithean and I come from Sweden, useally it's cold here but now we have like early spring days, just in time for X-mas :-)

I have always been interested in Tarot and to be able to tell the fortune via playing card (learned that from Granny and she in her turn from her mother).

I am just hungry for more ways of telling fortunes that's why I am here and I like what I see so far :-)
Lillithean
Tarot, Playing Cards, Lexigram Hungry!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:58 pm

Welcome to our community, and a big hello and Merry Christmas to all our Swedish members who are reading this.

Here in South Australia we have just come through a record heatwave, which is the type of summer weather which we usually only have in January or February. Four consecutive days with a temperature of over 40 degrees Celsius (104 degrees Fahrenheit).

A hunger or thirst for knowledge and for learning something new every day is the beginning of true wisdom.

Please let me know if you ever feel that I can be of any assistance to you, in navigating and using this huge website.

It was very nice to meet you,

EoT :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”