Martina here

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

MartinaS10

Martina here

Post by MartinaS10 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:09 pm

Hi,

My name is Martina and I'm from Sweden. Just saying hi on here. I'm super happy to have found this site :smt003

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:26 pm

Welcome Martina, :)

Is it just a coincidence that we have two new Swedish members joining us on the same day?

Do you personally know Lillitheans?

Whether or not you know each other or are related, it is good to be hearing from your part of the planet

I am in South Australia. You and Lillitheans are in Sweden, and this web server is located somewhere in India.

The internet is truly an international and multicultural information super highway, and experience.

Let me know if I can help you, through a private message.

Regards,

EoT (male)  :smt006

MartinaS10

Post by MartinaS10 » Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:34 pm

I had no idea there was another person from Sweden joining the forums today, I just found the site by chance while browsing the internet. Hello to all Swedes and everyone else on here :smt006

And thank you for welcoming me to the forums!
Last edited by MartinaS10 on Thu Jan 07, 2016 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Dec 19, 2015 7:20 pm

Not a problem Martina.

Although it has been said that what is called a coincidence is in reality God acting silently and anonymously.

Perhaps God or the Universe has a reason for guiding you both here on the same day, and hopefully in the fullness of tine we will discover what that reason is.

Whatever that reason turns out to be I am for one glad that you both decided to become registered members of Mystic Board almost at the exact same time, and look forward to seeing you around on the boards for many years to come.

You are consequently each doubly welcome.

EoT  :smt020
Last edited by eye_of_tiger on Sun May 29, 2016 12:42 am, edited 1 time in total.

Astrosameer

Post by Astrosameer » Sat May 28, 2016 7:34 am

Hi my name is Sameer from India.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun May 29, 2016 12:41 am

Sameer,

Martina has never posted on our forums again since December of last year, so I feel that you are unlikely to get any response from her to your kind greeting.

EoT  :smt009

Return to “Introduce Yourself”