Hi, I'm the Mystic, and I'm proud to be a new member...

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

DearMystic

Hi, I'm the Mystic, and I'm proud to be a new member...

Post by DearMystic » Wed Jan 06, 2016 7:59 pm

Thanks for having me as a member of this lovely community! Just looking at the site makes me even happier than this gorgeous sunny day has already made me!

I hope you are all having a wonderful 2016 so far... I assure you, it's a year of much promise! Embrace it and believe!

Introducing myself as a Mystic seems a little nondescript on a site where everybody else is a mystic too! But what can I do... it's who I am!!!

My hobbies are plenty of communion with nature, cooking, learning about and observing space, and of course divination! I use tarot cards, my own personal rune set (drawn and defined by me) and a random word generator (which I created) to do my divining. To me, it's the ultimate good time.

I'm so much looking forward to being a part of the community here, and above all, I want to wish you all the most bountiful of blessings. You are beautiful.

In love,
The Mystic

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Jan 06, 2016 8:20 pm

Dear Mystic, :)

Welcoming you to our community and forums.

Thank you for your introduction, as it helps us to get to know you better as a person, instead of simply as another screen name.

Advertising and external links are not allowed to be posted on most forums, including within your forum signature.

The notable exception to this rule is the link exchange.
Advertise your event, conference, workshop, or website. Place your ads here to offer your services, affiliate programs and such. Trade/buy/sell related links, cross-linking because it is critical SE placement. Please post our link in your website if you plan to post your link here.
Please read the following rules thoroughly BEFORE posting to the board.

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7598 (rules)

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=68 (board)

Please let me know through a private message if you have any questions about navigating and using this huge website (as well as giving free readings to our members).

See the relevant reading forum rules and guidelines for more details.

Very nice to meet you,

EoT  :smt006

AngoloGomez

Post by AngoloGomez » Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:52 am

Yes of course!  A really great place to learn about Tarot well. Myself newbie too into this forum. Feeling so happy to be a part here.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”