Hi to everyone

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Savvyrascal

Hi to everyone

Post by Savvyrascal » Tue Jan 26, 2016 4:21 pm

Hello to you all.

I'm very new here, and looking forward to learning, and observing as much as I possibly can. But for now, I hope you all don't mind me "Lurking" for a bit.

Kindest Regards,
~ Rascal

MysticalParadox

Post by MysticalParadox » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:35 pm

Lurk away my dear, lurk away :)

If people are wondering why I say my dear. It's beacause this is my fiance :))

Welcome :)

MP
Eternally lost, wandering, looking for something. Just don't know what. I'm in a MysticalParadox.

Savvyrascal

Post by Savvyrascal » Tue Jan 26, 2016 5:38 pm

Hey Myst xx  :smt006

And thank you!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jan 26, 2016 9:53 pm

Welcoming Savvy to our forums and community.

Mystical has already told me a lot about you.

All of it is good! :smt002  :smt002

I have been called dear many times on Mystic Board by a complete stranger, and my wife did not feel in the least threatened by the sincere compliment given to me.

So it is more than acceptable to use this term of affection on Mystic Board, when it is your fiance.
"Call me anything you like, but don't call me late for dinner" is a fairly common (in the US, anyway) joke that's used as a social ice-breaker in moments of potential awkwardness.
It is very nice to have you both on MB at the same time. It will also make it much easier for me to conduct the mutual healing experiment, if you can each provide your own feedback and questions.

Salutations!

EoT :smt006  :smt006

Savvyrascal

Thank you kindly, EoT!

Post by Savvyrascal » Tue Jan 26, 2016 10:52 pm

Thank kindly EoT! The experiment was quite an eye opener... I was (at the time, trying  avoid asking, but eventually had to know if she was physically touching me) struck dumb when I found out that her hands had been steady, even though I had felt a light pressure on and around my chest and abdomen... Like fingers in treacle or syrup... If that makes sense...
I'm looking forward to seeing if I can help with MP's pains (I don't want her to have them, so I'm Not looking forward to her enduring them) if you know what I mean, using the method you have mentioned.

Thank you,

~Rascal

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Jan 26, 2016 11:38 pm

If that makes sense...
People who are relatively new to energy healing are often surprised to discover that the most of the work which we do does not involve actual physical contact between the participants.

I have also noticed over the years when exchanging healing with my wife (both when giving and receiving energy) that the symptoms or sensations (feeling physically touched, heat and electrical feelings etc) are often much more intense and the positive healing effects tend to be much greater and longer lasting when there is no physical contact, compared to if the healer's hands had been touching the patient (even lightly).
if you know what I mean
Yes I know exactly what you mean by this, as why would you want the person whom you most love in this world to continue to suffer from pain and illness?

I will repeat to you what I  have already said to Mystical. While it is tempting to do so, never invite her pain to be transferred to you, as you will quickly become totally ineffective as a healer from then on, and you will eventually overload your own already heavily loaded coping mechanisms in the process. The energy must flow through you, and not from you. It must not be your own energy, but rather the energy belonging to the Universe or Creator.

May the (healing) force/energy be with you both,

EoT   :smt109

AngoloGomez

Post by AngoloGomez » Fri Feb 05, 2016 2:42 am

Welcome to the forum guy. Myself newbie too just opened my account few days ago. Let's enjoy!

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Feb 05, 2016 3:24 am

Welcome Angolo,

I was the person who activated your account.

Could you please read what I wrote on your Tarot posting, then look at the following rules

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... hp?t=66536

Especially rule number four, which applies equally to all general members in all forums.

If you have any further questions about finding your way around and using this huge website, please send me a private message and I will do my best to answer it as soon as possible.

Allow for any time zone differences between the places where we live, when waiting for your response.

http://mysticboard.org/pr ... lder=inbox

Regards,

EoT  :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”