My Introduction

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

skapoor1891

My Introduction

Post by skapoor1891 » Thu Apr 28, 2016 12:09 pm

I am Sushil FCA and FCS by profession and I am also Law graduate in Chandigarh. I have been mostly been in Job at high levels and recently there were great blocks and gaps in my carrier and I observed that I could not take big leap or initiative compared to my pears who are less qualified and knowledgeable in my field of Finance accounts and law. I take great speculative risks in markets and mostly loose all my accumulation in short time by impulsive decisions. My birth details are 12-7-1958 at 17:50 at Ambala Haryana. My son is having so many yogas and complications and combustions and exchange of Merc with Debilitated Jupiter in 3rd. His date of birth details are 06-01-1990 at 13:19 at Chandigarh India. I wrote these details in case some one wants to analyse the problems faced by my son and despite that his carefree nature without any thought or botheration about future. He has three retro planets and Three are in 9th house and retro Jupiter in 3rd with exchange. Jup is also debilitated. I am not able to resolve reasons of so many combinations and weather they become beneficial or malefics. Weather Raj Yoga  will fructify in his chart or vipreet raj yoga in his chart and my chart will have any benefic effect.

I have just joined as member and I have been reading many articles on the Board. I also tried to learn and understand Birth time correction.

I found some missing links in my learning as many aspects of Vedic astrology I have read from different books and sites but I am not yet aware of KP system which is close to correction of birth time. I had two cousins born to my massi and with time of birth only 15-25 seconds apart and the female suffered with diseases through out her life and died at young age of around 21 and other other twin male born after 15 seconds to same mother and father in the same hospital in Ludhiana is enjoying full life with great luxuries of life and he is married to a good girl and is having kids. I could find some explanation in KP system for so different fortunes of both kids born at the same time.

I believe there are some merits in KP system as I could find some clear tips for verifying spouse and children particulars.

I hope I will learn a great deal by reading opinions of learned members on various aspects of life and their experience.

I am more interested in topic of vipreet RAYOGA which is partially present in my chart and my son's chart. Most of us in our family are having retro planets Saturn in mine and my daughter and Jupiter, Mercury and Venus in my son's.

I am not yet clear if closeness of Saturn with Sun al almost same degree will kill all yogas in my son's kundli.

I always try to analyse other charts also but I am still a novice and I donot have a clear understanding of all the learning that is available in form.

Any ways I hope to enjoy my particiation in the forum discussions.

Regards
Sushil
on learning mode

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Apr 28, 2016 3:12 pm

Hi and welcome :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:15 pm

Welcome to our community.

This board is only for introducing yourself. No readings are given on here.

Vedic Astrology readings. are given in the Vedic Astrology Reading forum.

http://mysticboard.org/viewforum.php?f=66

The rules of that forum clearly state that requesting a reading for any person other than yourself (a third party reading) is not allowed.

Unfortunately this means that our readers cannot give you a reading for or about your son.

Only a reading about you, using your information and not his.

"Guidelines - For General Members - Not got a reading yet?"

http://mysticboard.org/vi ... php?t=7601

Regards,

EoT :)

Astrosameer

Post by Astrosameer » Tue May 24, 2016 7:16 am

Hi Welcome everyone.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”