Tarot&Vastuconsultant

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Tarot&Vastuconsultant

Welcome - Are you new here?

Post by Tarot&Vastuconsultant » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:30 pm

Hi,

I am Jyothi Manoj. A Tarot reader & a Vastu Consultant.  

Would like to give a brief introduction about myself.

I am from Mangalore, a small city in the coastal side of Karnataka, India. Currently Settled in United Arab Emirates with my husband. I have been practising Tarot reading past 4 years. In the between i got a chance to learn Vastu and so started practising the same also, past 2 years.

Many times i have seen people coming to me for vastu correction, but do not reveal all the problems what they are facing. So during that time the Tarot cards have helped me find out which all problems they have been facing in their current life because of incorrect Vastu. This made it easier for the clients to discuss & also helped me give them solutions.

Any querries for solutions are always welcome.

Regards
Jyothi
Tarot & Vastu Consultant

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:16 am

Hi Jyothi,

Although I have already had the great pleasure of meeting you on another forum to ask your advice about of all subjects toilets, I would like to be the first to warmly welcome you to our community.

Thank you so much for your introduction.

Regards,

Brian  :smt020

Tarot&Vastuconsultant

Post by Tarot&Vastuconsultant » Thu Jul 07, 2016 9:31 am

Dear Brian

Thank you.

Regards
Jyothi
Tarot & Vastu Consultant

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Jul 07, 2016 11:57 am

Hi, and welcome from me too, :)

I am intrigued about your experience with tarot, which deck(s) do you use and how did you learn? And to say you are a consultant after such a short time is amazing. I am from England so our cultures are so incredibly different when it comes to reading. How is tarot seen in India and In UAE?

Look forward to getting to know you more :)

Tarot&Vastuconsultant

Post by Tarot&Vastuconsultant » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:32 pm

Hi Talia

Thanks

I am using Raider Waite. Took 3 months to understand the meanings, learnt it from online site.  But understood the meaning, more by my own experience, by taking each card every day & experiencing whatever happened that day, relating to the meaning of the cards.  

Yes i have also noticed, the same card has different meaning for different persons. More than predictions, i use it for checking the Vastu of the house, & relate it to the problems  the inmate of the house is facing. Not only problems, but also the good things happening. (sorry my english is not so very good).

Tarot is used in India now, because we do not need birthdetails of the person to do the predictions. Other than like Astrology where without details, many a time the Astrologer doesnt give reading. Also learning astrology is a vast subject. About UAE, i really do not have an idea, because i give online consultation, & my clients are mostly from India, or Indian staying abroad.

Regards
Jyothi
Tarot & Vastu Consultant

Return to “Introduce Yourself”