Aloha no ~

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

hawaiiangurl8o8

Aloha no ~

Post by hawaiiangurl8o8 » Tue Aug 02, 2016 12:27 pm

Hello  everyone ,  
     My name  is  Sommer  I use to have an old account  Sommerstar8o8  here  but  I lost  that  password  for  this site  &  my  old e-mail account I use to sign up with .  Anyways  Like I said  my name is  Sommer   I  just  discover  I'm   an Empath &   Clairsentience,   and  i    love to   study all things  paranormal ,  Spirituality ,Tarot ,  oracle  and pendulum readings .   I 'm    really  looking forward to  learning  new  things  within  this  community,  especially  when it  comes  to  further  developed  my psychic abilities  and  of  course  making  tons of friends   .

With Aloha  and Blessing ,
Sommer .

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Tue Aug 02, 2016 11:53 pm

Welcome back Sommer,

I checked the membership database and it says that there is no Sommerstar8o8 on our records, so creating a new account was your only option.

With such a wide range of interests, you should not have any problems finding something to occupy your attention on a regular basis.

It is good to have you back on the site, and I look forward to seeing you around on the boards over the coming months.

Regards,

Brian  Image

Talia

Post by Talia » Thu Aug 04, 2016 12:11 pm

Hi Sommer, welcome :)

Return to “Introduce Yourself”