Tarot reader

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

LORI526

Tarot reader

Post by LORI526 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:13 am

I ve been reading cards for 9 yrs now and I get alot of online requests through a site that I purchase credits I am in the pocess of building my own web site through wix I would like to use some links that your old site used to offer do you still offer co branding software? Do you have any suggestions for me that could help me make my website eberyone would love and enjoy? Thank you
Love for all hate for non

cedars
Tarot reader

Re: Tarot reader

Post by cedars » Wed Mar 29, 2017 8:58 am

I dont understand your question.
Only the owner of this site can answer you regarding any collaboration with your intended site.
If you want to make money by starting your own homepage, then that is something that you and your business acumen to come up with.
After 9 years of reading, I would hope you know your market by now.
But if you are trying to establish a forum like this one just for tarot, don't you think that would be conflict of interest to ask assistance from this sitre and its Admin and/or owner?

Once again, I emphasise, I dont understand what you are seeking with your question.

Talia

Post by Talia » Wed Mar 29, 2017 11:00 am

Welcome Lori :)

I jumped at your post title! Another Tarot Reader yipeee :smt026 stick around and post a bit, we usually have a lot of tarot discussions

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Wed Mar 29, 2017 10:31 pm

Hi Lori,

I have already answered your questions here.

https://www.mysticboard.org/viewtopic.p ... 25#p343525

Cedars has made a good point though about there being a conflict of interest in us helping you to create a Tarot site which, would be in direct competition with MB.

I will therefore withdraw my suggestion and approval for you to ask this again on any of the forums.

You are however of course still free to give Tarot readings, and take part in any Tarot discussions on this website.

Regards,

Brian :smt024

Return to “Introduce Yourself”