Maybe I should...?

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Rohiniranjan

Maybe I should...?

Post by Rohiniranjan » Mon Nov 13, 2017 3:30 am

Old soul (Please NEVER call me that if we ever meet...!) -- another neo-agey label that never meant much to me who has seen this NEW AGE rEVOLUTION since mid eighties when hopefully some of you folks were watching Looney Tunes and enjoying rice crispies in a bowl of nourishing milk?

Without going into the lactose and gluten controversies and since this is not a health-forum, although we do occasionally dwindle into organic farming and wheatberry or whatsoever...?

But as you can tell from clicking on my profile handle (WOW! I bet it was SWETHA that left that in, or Brian for whom I have a brotherly advice as to signature acronyms ( EoT -- You know who I am talking about...?)

Actually, I and this board go back many years, more than a decade and I shall not be lying?

And I mean this physical Newtonian BOARD!

The QUANTUM SELF of this BOARd goes back a decade or two earlier -- but I shall not BORE you remaining souls, any more...!

The BEST WAY to CAPTURE the spiritual path and reality is to ask questions! ALL (most) ALL experts had taken that approach?

Swami Vivekananda (Narendra Nath ji) comes to mind?

Certainly NOT the only way to salvation, but as some say: Many paths, some rocky, others soft -- but none of these we remember once the GOAL that all these lead to -- we reach...?
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Introduce Yourself”