Hello!

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Sladejake

Hello!

Post by Sladejake » Thu Dec 28, 2017 2:43 pm

Geez, I haven't been on this forum since 2016. Found this forum so long ago and I tried to log in last week and I couldn't. Well now I'm back, just saying hello, as well as hello to eye of tiger who I hope didn't forget about the countless dreams I've posted lol. But I'm so happy to be on the sight again. How is everyone doing?
:smt048
Thanks for Reading,
Jake

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Hello!

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Dec 28, 2017 10:28 pm

hello, as well as hello to eye of tiger who I hope didn't forget about the countless dreams I've posted.
And how I ask could I possibly forget the countless number of cryptic dreams which you posted for interpretation on our dream forum? :smt005

At its peak you kept both Rook and myself extremely busy (but in a nice way), just trying to keep up with your questions and feedback.

Are we to expect a repeat performance during 2018?

Do you still have complex dreams like those, and in such impressive numbers?

Happy New Year to you and your family, from me and mine.

Sweet more straight forward dreams.

From Brian (please use my real name from now on, both in private messages, as well as on the forums).

Sladejake

Post by Sladejake » Sat Dec 30, 2017 12:14 am

Hey brian! And yeah I have quite a lot of dreams and such but not as vivid sadly. Probably just not getting enough sleep. But as for a repeat performance lol maybe, writing them on the forum made me remember them more so if I start again I might be doing that again lol

And I sorta see numbers here and there not many, or maybe I'm just not paying attention as much. But I'll be on the look out lol

And happy New Year man! I hope you have a great holiday, and happy late Christmas lol
Thanks for Reading,
Jake

rishabjoy

Post by rishabjoy » Mon Jan 29, 2018 7:26 am

Hi Everyone,
I am glad to join Mystic board forums.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”