HOW YOU CAN HELP US BUILD A NEW AND BETTER MYSTIC BOARD

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

HOW YOU CAN HELP US BUILD A NEW AND BETTER MYSTIC BOARD

Post by eye_of_tiger » Mon Oct 15, 2018 11:32 pm

TO ALL MEMBERS (PRESENT AND FUTURE)

When I am looking around the web for new forums to post or help on, I first look at the dates of the most recent postings or readings, to tell me how active or how often used their forums are.

If many of those dates are fairly recent (say within the last month), I then look more closely at the content of the discussions or readings themselves.

Are they friendly exchanges, or are they rude and disrespectful battles between overdeveloped egos, who are trying to score points against each other?

Is the information given useful either to me, or to the person who originally asked the question (the OP)?

How well or otherwise do the readers on that site treat the people who request a reading from them?

And how do the people requesting readings treat and talk to their reader?

Are the readers doing this work to genuinely help people, or are they doing this to convince everyone that they know everything about everything, and that they are the most psychic and best ever reader in the whole wide world?

And are the people requesting readings doing this because they think that readers have special psychic powers which they do not have, that readers know everything and that they can always accurately predict the future? Do they want to be helped, or do they want the reader to make their decisions for them?

In other words, are the rules and stated values of the site just empty words, or do people really strive to honour those rules and values through their behaviour (through what they actually do while on this site, and how they treat others)?

BACK TO THE SUBJECT HEADING, BUT BASED UPON WHAT I HAVE ALREADY SAID SINCE I STARTED THIS POSTING.

THE BEST WAY FOR ALL OF US TO HELP BUILD A NEW AND BETTER MYSTIC BOARD IS NOT ONLY TO REQUEST OR GIVE MORE READINGS, OR START OR JOIN MORE DISCUSSIONS.

ALTHOUGH WITHOUT THESE THINGS HAPPENING, NOTHING ELSE WILL HELP, AND THE SITE WILL INEVITABLY DISAPPEAR FOREVER.

ON TOP OF MORE READINGS AND DISCUSSIONS, WE MUST BEGIN TO TREAT EACH OTHER WITH GREATER FRIENDLINESS AND MUTUAL RESPECT.

WE MUST ALSO CONSTANTLY ASK OURSELVES WHY WE ARE REALLY DOING WHAT WE ARE DOING.

ARE WE REALLY DOING THIS WITH THE INTENTION TO HELP OR BE HELPED?

Maybe Swetha should rename the site as the Mystic Board Exchange, to emphasize that everything which happens on Mystic Board involves at the very least a two way working relationship between two or more people.

To end this posting, I would like you all to click on the following link.

viewtopic.php?f=18&t=87524#p345906

If you can understand what I am telling my good friend PK on the palmistry forum, then you already have a very good idea about what I am saying in this posting.

Let every single one of us (whatever roles we play) try to be a more positive role model to others of how we can all work respectfully and co-operatively together, with the intention and commitment to build a new and better Mystic Board.

MYSTIC BOARD'S VERY FUTURE LARGELY DEPENDS UPON HOW WELL WE CAN AND WILL DO THE ABOVE!

Brian :smt045 :smt045 :smt045

Return to “Introduce Yourself”