Guess I'm a returning member.

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Ashley868

Guess I'm a returning member.

Post by Ashley868 » Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:27 pm

By the looks of my profile, I joined back in 2009, but I forgot about it. I was searching for past lives, just as general reading and to maybe discuss them as well. Anyway, I stumbled on this forum, and I tried to sign up, but it told me that I was already registered here with my email. So I decided to try this username (I've always used it) and here I am. Looks like an interesting board, and I look forward to getting to know it again.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Guess I'm a returning member.

Post by eye_of_tiger » Fri Dec 21, 2018 11:58 pm

Ashley868 wrote:
Fri Dec 21, 2018 10:27 pm
By the looks of my profile, I joined back in 2009, but I forgot about it. I was searching for past lives, just as general reading and to maybe discuss them as well. Anyway, I stumbled on this forum, and I tried to sign up, but it told me that I was already registered here with my email. So I decided to try this username (I've always used it) and here I am. Looks like an interesting board, and I look forward to getting to know it again.
Hi Ashley,

No matter how long it has been, we are always happy to have one of our members return to MB.

I am hoping that your interests in learning about your past lives through a general reading are at an end.

And that you are now looking for something else completely different when returning here.

A general reading (no questions can be asked of the reader) would never include such highly specific and sensitive personal information about who you may have been in a past life (or during multiple past lives).

Also past life readings often involve the resurfacing of powerful emotions related to traumatic events (including reliving a violent death, over and over again), which can be most upsetting to the client.

This distressing situation would necessarily require the intervention of a qualified professional therapist (in person) to deal with, which is why we do not believe that it is either safe or in the best interest of our members to offer online readings about past lives.

If you have any questions which are not already covered in our FAQ, then please feel free to send me a private message.

app.php/help/faq

Kindest regards,

Brian aka eye_of_tiger :smt039

swetha
Site Admin

Re: Guess I'm a returning member.

Post by swetha » Tue Dec 25, 2018 12:39 pm

welcome back!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”