Hi All

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

NDscorpini

Hi All

Post by NDscorpini » Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:49 pm

Hi All,
My name is Niki and I live in Las Vegas, NV. My main interest on this forum is trying to find correlations between the I-Ching and the stock market. W.D. Gann believed that astrology and geometry can be used to trade/forecast the markets. I am in the research phase to see if this is possible. Any and all advice on this topic is welcome. Thanks
Best wishes,
NDscorpini

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Hi All

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Feb 16, 2019 2:49 am

NDscorpini wrote:
Fri Feb 15, 2019 11:49 pm
Hi All,
My name is Niki and I live in Las Vegas, NV. My main interest on this forum is trying to find correlations between the I-Ching and the stock market. W.D. Gann believed that astrology and geometry can be used to trade/forecast the markets. I am in the research phase to see if this is possible. Any and all advice on this topic is welcome. Thanks
Best wishes,
NDscorpini
Hi Niki, :)

Welcome to our community.

If you would like to discuss this topic with the other members, the I-Ching forum is probably the best place to do it.

viewforum.php?f=30

Although I must warn you that we do not normally see much activity on that board, over a long period of time.

To save you from having to copy and paste the contents of this posting from this forum to the other, I will copy it for you now using a moderator function.

Kindest regards,

Brian :smt041

PS: Still working on your software request. I will let you know through a PM, as soon as I get an answer myself. :smt031

Return to “Introduce Yourself”