Leo/Leo/GEMINI rising

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

trixoftrade822

Leo/Leo/GEMINI rising

Post by trixoftrade822 » Thu Mar 28, 2019 10:48 am

hello
just thought I would do something im not used to doing, introducing myself, my name is wendy been practicing tarot for almost 2 years still an amateur, love to learn and see beyond the image.

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Leo/Leo/GEMINI rising

Post by eye_of_tiger » Thu Mar 28, 2019 9:10 pm

Hi Wendy, :)

Welcome to Mystic Board. :smt026 :smt026 :smt026

Please do not feel embarrassed or put yourself down for feeling that after almost two years, that you still have a lot to learn about the Tarot.

There are people from all over the planet who have studied and applied the Tarot for most of their lives, who feel exactly the same as you do.

It is when you begin to believe that you know everything there is left to learn about your noble art, that you and the people whom you interact with through your use of the Tarot, are really in serious trouble.

If you have any questions about our community which are not already adequately covered by our FAQ which can always be viewed at app.php/help/faq, please feel free to send me a private message.

ucp.php?i=pm&folder=inbox

Allow for any time zone differences between us, when calculating the delay of my response to your request for assistance.

Kindest regards,

Brian aka eye_of_tiger :smt039

Return to “Introduce Yourself”