Hi :)

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Renate

Hi :)

Post by Renate » Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:09 pm

Hi everyone!
My Name is Renate and I just signed up to get clear some questions about numerology, But I'm also very curious about everything else :)

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Hi :)

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Sep 08, 2019 5:20 am

Hello Renate, :smt006

Welcome to our community.

I can see from the new postings list that you have already found the forum which you were looking for.

Please let me know through a PM if you have any questions about using our forums, which are not already answered in the FAQ.

app.php/help/faq

At the top of each forum listing there will be one or several postings, which will give you more detailed information about that particular board (including the board rules).
Curiosity is the beginning of wisdom.
Credits: Françoise Sagan

Regards,

Brian :smt026

Renate

Post by Renate » Sun Sep 08, 2019 9:02 pm

:smt039 Thanks!!

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Sat Oct 26, 2019 12:45 pm

Renate wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 5:09 pm
Hi everyone!
My Name is Renate and I just signed up to get clear some questions about numerology, But I'm also very curious about everything else :)
Greetings and Welcome Renate!

Good to hear that though your primary field of curiosity (here) is numerology, but essentially all of these divinatory approaches, such as numerologies (yes there are several forms of numerology), astrologies (similar to the *spread* seen in numerology), as too in palmistry (ies), and other approaches, all of which essentially utilize different but related symbolisms and symbolic patterns which are utilized by the practitioners to connect the obvious with the whole, the microcosmos with the macrocosmos, and so on so forth.

Good luck in your pursuit and venture ahead!
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

Return to “Introduce Yourself”