Hi Im very new to this

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Bea

Hi Im very new to this

Post by Bea » Sun May 28, 2006 2:26 am

I have been searching for information regarding what I believe to be a mystical symbol; it is 2 large dots one directly above the other and then beneath these a series of smaller dots fading from large to small until they dissapear. I cannot put my finger on where I could have seem this previously, I guess Im hoping someone may have an idea?

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Sun May 28, 2006 7:21 am

hello Bea,
welcome to the board... i am sure u will get help here
hope to see u in a lot more discussions.
swetha

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sun May 28, 2006 8:21 am

Welcome to Mysticboard.com Bea.

in_the_blue

Post by in_the_blue » Sun May 28, 2006 8:40 pm

hello  :smt006
nice to have you here.
if you want more answers on your question, why not try posting it in a particular sub-forum of the site that is related to it? :D
regards

Starchipper

Post by Starchipper » Sun May 28, 2006 8:58 pm

Hi Bea,

Welcome to the group!  I believe you were not conscious when this first happened to you.  The 2 large dots are your guardian angel and you (you are the large dot below the top one).  The other small dots are other angels whom your guardian called upon to help out at that specific time of need.  You were entering their realm and leaving this realm and that is why they looked like dots to you at the time.  The episode reappears to you once again to become aware of the circumstance you got through was with help from above and not your own.  Give thanks to God and the guardian and you will feel peace within as you become aware of all the dots as  being more than that!

Hope this cleared the fog for you,

Starchipper*

Return to “Introduce Yourself”