Greetings and wishes of wellness and self care to all

Welcome to mysticboard.org. Introduce yourself to other members here. Invite your friends here and post your welcome messages.

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

mysti1983

Greetings and wishes of wellness and self care to all

Post by mysti1983 » Sun Mar 22, 2020 2:10 pm

Hello Brian (and all).

I just wanted to extend my wellwishing to all, at this very challenging time in the world.

Also ... please don’t take this the wrong way Brian -but hope you are OK ...
I just mention this since you have mentioned in some posts, that you are not in good health (long term) - and of the age group that is at highest risk of a negative outcome , if COV 19 transmitted.

PLEASE PLEASE take care of yourself, and I/we wish you all the best.
As always, thank you for all that you do for us, but please make sure you take as great care of yourself ... as you have taken care of us on this board (for many, many years).

Perhaps the rest of us (that aren’t at risk) , can take this time to think about things that we might have taken for granted so far ... and to apply gratitude for what we do have and what will retain or positive things we will manifest - once we have weathered through the uncertainty of this situation.

All the best

Mysti

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Re: Greetings and wishes of wellness and self care to all

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:45 pm

Hi Mysti,

Thanking you kindly for your best wishes and genuine concern about my health.

We are as a family following our government's and chief medical officer's instructions to the very best of our ability, and are hoping that this will be enough to get us all through this pandemic.

I have had a lot of practise in self isolation during the last 37 years through staying home 99% of the time, so stepping it up several notches is probably not so much of an adjustment to me, as it will be to those of us who have been fortunate enough to have a job and be able to mix socially and go on holidays.

You are absolutely correct in saying that we as a human family often do not appreciate or take for granted what or who we have in our lives, until we no longer have them.

If we do not learn any positive lesson from these challenging times, other than to make a special effort in future to love and cherish both ourselves as well as those whom we love and who love us, then something precious will have come out of this rapidly unfolding nightmare with its inevitable loss of livelihoods and lives.

“What if” We Stop and Breathe

Fear is like a wildfire. It starts in one place and then spreads rapidly, at times out of control. It waits in certain spots, gathering oxygen and just the right conditions to spread some more. Without the fuel, it cannot spread. Your thoughts are the fuel. Fear feeds on fear. It naturally arises from your human instincts of safety and survival, but the human is a funny creature. Unlike animals who respond only to immediate threats, humans are very good at going to “what if”. “What if” can be helpful in planning, but it is a fear accelerant, like throwing gasoline on a fire. Rein in your thoughts and become present. Is there an immediate danger? Deal with it after taking a breath. If the threat is not burning down your door, take more than one breath and assess your thoughts before “hair on fire” becomes your present behaviour. This too shall pass. May this be your mantra as you find the place of peace within and flow with what the great drama of life presents. What goes down must come up. It is the law. You are so very loved.
Source: www.suzannegiesemann.com

Love, Light and Healing to everyone,

Brian :smt024

Rohiniranjan

Post by Rohiniranjan » Fri Jun 12, 2020 1:25 am

Hang in there, TIGER...!

You are not stuck alone on this SHIP...

We all, and many others boarded this *cruise ship* more than a decade ago --

Some of us are afraid of salty waters of the ocean surrounding us and perhaps not *jump ship*... :smt031

:smt041

eye_of_tiger wrote:
Sun Mar 22, 2020 11:45 pm
Hi Mysti,

Thanking you kindly for your best wishes and genuine concern about my health.

We are as a family following our government's and chief medical officer's instructions to the very best of our ability, and are hoping that this will be enough to get us all through this pandemic.

I have had a lot of practise in self isolation during the last 37 years through staying home 99% of the time, so stepping it up several notches is probably not so much of an adjustment to me, as it will be to those of us who have been fortunate enough to have a job and be able to mix socially and go on holidays.

You are absolutely correct in saying that we as a human family often do not appreciate or take for granted what or who we have in our lives, until we no longer have them.

If we do not learn any positive lesson from these challenging times, other than to make a special effort in future to love and cherish both ourselves as well as those whom we love and who love us, then something precious will have come out of this rapidly unfolding nightmare with its inevitable loss of livelihoods and lives.

“What if” We Stop and Breathe

Fear is like a wildfire. It starts in one place and then spreads rapidly, at times out of control. It waits in certain spots, gathering oxygen and just the right conditions to spread some more. Without the fuel, it cannot spread. Your thoughts are the fuel. Fear feeds on fear. It naturally arises from your human instincts of safety and survival, but the human is a funny creature. Unlike animals who respond only to immediate threats, humans are very good at going to “what if”. “What if” can be helpful in planning, but it is a fear accelerant, like throwing gasoline on a fire. Rein in your thoughts and become present. Is there an immediate danger? Deal with it after taking a breath. If the threat is not burning down your door, take more than one breath and assess your thoughts before “hair on fire” becomes your present behaviour. This too shall pass. May this be your mantra as you find the place of peace within and flow with what the great drama of life presents. What goes down must come up. It is the law. You are so very loved.
Source: www.suzannegiesemann.com

Love, Light and Healing to everyone,

Brian :smt024
Rohiniranjan
========
JYO-LOGUE

eye_of_tiger
Site Admin

Post by eye_of_tiger » Sat Jun 13, 2020 12:13 am

Hi mate, :smt039

Thank you for letting me know that I am not the only person left on Mystic Board, with the COVID-19 situation in India being especially distressing at the moment.

Take good care of yourself,

Brian :smt059

Return to “Introduce Yourself”