charging the stone

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

jess

charging the stone

Post by jess » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:37 pm

i know that when u have to put a stone on you must 'charge' the stone, but i was wondering how often should you charge the stone - is there such a thing as over-charging the stone?? or once you put the stone/ring on, you dont need to charge it again since it has already been done??

thank you.
Jess :)

jess

Post by jess » Sun Jan 21, 2007 4:38 pm

im sorry i keep on posting in multiples! apologies.

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:09 pm

Hi Jess, most crystals have their own energy and so don't need to be charged or recharged when being used normally.  You can put them on a large bed of crystal to help cleanse them and then they will 'recharge' and rejuvenate just as we would if on holiday :)

Its probably more important to cleanse them and earth and ground them.

If using the crystal for really hefty crystal work, sometimes a boost may be needed and then moonlight or sunlight might help. You can also charge your crystals with reiki when using them in a grid, or layout so that they carry on sending the energy :)

jess

Post by jess » Sun Feb 04, 2007 3:29 am

Thank you for your help Gem.  :)

i didnt quite understand what you meant by charging the crystals with reiki. Could you explain that a little?

thank you very much :)

Gem

Post by Gem » Sun Feb 04, 2007 4:26 pm

Hi Jess,

Its possible to infuse or charge or just influence crystals by our own energy just by holding them. Reiki is just one energy modality that can be used, probably the most well known I think? Try this and see what you get?  ....Hold a crystal in your hand and stand with your feet in contact with the ground and imagine pulling up energy through the soles of your feet and the energy flowing up your body down your arms and into your fingers and the crystal. That is one way to fill it with Earth energy.  You can try and draw  sun and star  or spirit energy downwards like golden light from the sun through the top of your head and then down your body through your arms to the crystal too.

Try different ways and see what you find best. Always make sure that any excess energy flows through you and is earthed and grounded again back to the soil.

saurabhthapar86

Charging a stone is Important

Post by saurabhthapar86 » Wed Sep 12, 2007 9:16 am

The gems before they are worn should be charged properly.Charging of the gems should be done in Shukla Paksha and i the hora of the planet.Mantras of that particular planet related to the gem should be chanted 108 times before wearing the gem.That gives the gem powers and keeps it energised over a long period of time.
SAURABH THAPAR

Return to “Gemology”