Sunsigns and Lucky Stones

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Red Jewl 1111

RE Chart

Post by Red Jewl 1111 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:57 am

Thanks Sahil,

I'll be sending a couple pages to you of the planets etc..

In Light Red Jewel

Red Jewl 1111

Re One More Thing

Post by Red Jewl 1111 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 12:58 am

Hi Sahil,

Is there a space after the first word in your yahoo email address or is it an underscore ??/

Thanks.. Red Jewel

arian_1c

Working on it

Post by arian_1c » Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:27 am

Hey Jewel,

I got ur mail, I will work on the chart and get back to you asap....if u have any Qs to ask, you can mail be with'em....in that case plz tell me a lil abt urself and some of the major or imp events of ur life
thanks
sahil

Red Jewl 1111

Re Chart

Post by Red Jewl 1111 » Thu Jun 30, 2005 1:32 am

HI.. I'll do that and thanks...

Red Jewel

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Tue Jul 26, 2005 9:17 pm

I often wear a turquoise necklace, which is considered to be one of Sagittarius stones.... it was a present from a family friend. I hardly wear stones at all... I have a pyrite necklace I have recently found in a drawer, and I am fairly atracted to it, but I'd like to know if it's good for me... may lagna/ascendant is Taurus. As I would need to fix it because two stones are a bit lose, I'd like to know first if I can wear it safely. Thanks!

arian_1c

Post by arian_1c » Tue Jul 26, 2005 10:43 pm

Hi Aelis,
Firstly, your Lagna/Asc being Taurus, sagittarius happens to fall in the 8th house which is considered to be the most malefic house in a horoscope in regards to dangers to health and other damages aswell, so a stone for Sagittarius might not be such a good idea as u wouldn't wanna empower ur 8th house.
...and secondly, the ruler od your Lagan is Venus or in other words you can say that the ruler of your "Self" is Venus which is inimical with Jupiter, so here again it wouldn't be a very good idea. Yes it might help u in a financial manner somehow but doesn't quite seems a very good idea to me, cuz the first rule I follow when it comes to Gems is never to wear a stone of the 8th house...
wheres ur Jup and its dispositor posited anyways
adios
sahil

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Wed Jul 27, 2005 6:52 am

So I should be wearing Blue Sapphire (9th house) or Diamonds (lagna), isn't it?

Pravin Kumar

Hello

Post by Pravin Kumar » Sat Aug 06, 2005 10:42 am

[/b]

Dear Guia,

According to the number 99 which you gave the 3 rd house is your Lagna whereas arian has calculated it as 2nd House. You see how accurate your number reading was. It is quite possible you were born at the border of 2nd and 3rd Lagna.

I had read only 3 of poetry yesterday morning and shall read more today evening. They are very thought provoking poems.

There is some delightful reaction in my body whenever I try to write to you. I really do not how to describe it. Perhaps you seem to be very close to India than far far away from here.

Pravin Kumar.

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Sat Aug 06, 2005 11:08 am

Pravin, it was my fault, I gave wrong info to arian. I didn't realize Vedic and Western asc can be different. My Western asc is indeed Taurus, but arian recalculated my Vedic asc for me and it is Aries. He told me not to wear diamonds as I have Venus malefic and instead to wear coral, which I am doing, as it is good for me as Mars is the lagna lord. (hope I wrote this right) :smt053
I am glad you find the poems thought provoking. I do find India very appealing, probably that's what you feel.
See you later, got to rush to help my brother get some lunch ready.... :smt002

Deborah

Birthstones / Gemstones

Post by Deborah » Mon Aug 15, 2005 2:06 am

What is the difference between a birthstone and a gemstone.

I have always been told my birthstone is a garnet...this is what I wear a garnet that has been shaped into a heart.

What stone does one wear? Is it based on the time of the day ..where the Moon stands?

I have been told wear a pearl on your pinky finger for this or that.. wear a blue saphire to get money .. I am confused

Deborah

DOB Jan 8 1969 @ 7:21 AM

Gillian

Birthstones/Gemstones

Post by Gillian » Tue Aug 16, 2005 1:45 am

Hi,
Personally, I don't believe in birthstones - I figure they and similar reference lists were generated by people wanting to promote monthly sales etc.
I subscribe to the Chakra colours and choose several gemstones in the particular colour I wish to concentrate on - that way I'm not restricted to a single gemstone.
Maybe that's why I like Opals, allocated to Libra/October, my signs anyway.
It's the only gemstone that can contain all the colours of the rainbow - the colour choice is endless and that suits me to the ground.
A link with Opals has existed in my family since my maternal grandmother (my first relative of Australian birth) lived near the opal district of New South Wales and many other relatives in her line relocated to the opal district of Queensland....wish I visited them on fossicking trips those days!
So....don't limit yourself to one gemstone type or colour - but concentrate on how particular gemstone lores and legends affect your personal situations as they arise, that's what empowerment with gemstones is for.
I wish you a Rainbow.

greenfeet

I have quuestion.....

Post by greenfeet » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:00 pm

my friend suffers from really bad migraines and insomnia.... she makes her own jewelry and inoticed that she uses alot of hemitite in most of her pieces... could the use of the hemitite be the cause of her migraines? cuase I mean I tried everything I could think of to help with her migraines.

aelis2004

Post by aelis2004 » Thu Sep 29, 2005 8:13 pm

I love amethyst, which officially seems to be the "February stone". I think this monthly stone thing is no good... you use the stone that you feel it helps you more. I am a Sag, and amethyst is helping me enormously. It has brought me good luck and loads of work - it's less than a month I have it and it's amazing. If you put amethyst under your pillow it will also help you to sleep soundly...... :)

swetha
Site Admin

Post by swetha » Thu Feb 16, 2006 6:21 am

now i am confuses as to wear a stone acc to ur moonsign or sun sign?

Return to “Gemology”