The Curative and Spiritual Powers of Gemstones

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

STARMON

The Curative and Spiritual Powers of Gemstones

Post by STARMON » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:36 pm

In the same way as medicines cure a disease by cumulative vibrational qualities, gemstones can counteract afflictions caused by the negative planetary effects. There are also medicines made from gems' ashes (bhasmas) and powders (pisthis) which have been used to cure disease by taking internally. The results have been astounding and referred to as "the ancient editions of modern isotopes".
There is also a method of placing a high-quality gem in a solution of diluted alcohol and placed in darkness for approximately 7 days, which allows the vibratory force of the gem to permeate the alcohol solution. This solution is then used as medicine. The gemstone loses no potency so this medicine may be made again and again with the same gem.
Last edited by STARMON on Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:23 pm, edited 2 times in total.

spinbren

Post by spinbren » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:08 pm

It's amazing what great information and tips I'm getting from these discussions.
I can see I'm going to be hooked for a long time to come.
Take care.
Bye for now.
Brenda.

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:20 pm

I wouldn't suggest that anyone places a gem into diluted alchohol for any length of time. Many gemstones are poisonous and contain heavy metals and other minerals that could do more harm than good. Most Crystal healers would always use the indirect method ( with the crystal carefull placed outside the essence tincture) and work with sunlight never darkness.

Return to “Gemology”