GEMSTONE TREATMENTS

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

STARMON

GEMSTONE TREATMENTS

Post by STARMON » Fri Sep 29, 2006 4:37 pm

Once a person receives a recommendation for wearing a particular gemstone it can be purchased from a dealer of gemstones or a jeweller. It should be noted that the gems must be of natural origin and must not have been treated with heat or irradiation in a laboratory. Such treatments are widely used in the industry to improve the colour or clarity of stones, thus making them more saleable. Although this may make a usually less attractive stone more pleasing to the eye, it effectively negates the stone's inherent energies, rendering it useless for therapeutic applications.
Last edited by STARMON on Sun Jun 10, 2007 3:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.

sudarshantr

please suggest me the gems which I can wear

Post by sudarshantr » Tue Jan 16, 2007 8:57 am

My date of birth is 13th April 1957 - time of birth is 04:00 AM - Place of Birth is Bangalore City - INDIA.

can the experts analyse my astro chart and suggest me the gems That I can wear with explanation so that I can go for the same .

Thanks and regards

Sudarshan T R

Gem

Post by Gem » Thu Feb 01, 2007 7:18 pm

Hi

STARMON wrote.... If a stone looks unattractive you can be sure it's not suitable for therapeutic purposes. ......

I have to disagree with that comment!

The properties and healing energies of a stone have nothing to do with the attractiveness of the stone! Many of the most powerful stones on earth are rough and unshiny and very ordinary, bordering on 'rugged' looking, I bet most would walk by without a second look. The natural energy is untampered with in a rough, raw stone and far greater than a cut polished one.

rajunair

How to use stones for treatments

Post by rajunair » Sun Jul 15, 2007 1:59 pm

Dear Sir,
You told that stones are used for therapeutic treatments. can you please tell me how to use stones for treatments. is that useful. how can a stone help to treat our disease.
thank you

Gem

Re: How to use stones for treatments

Post by Gem » Sun Jul 15, 2007 2:21 pm

rajunair wrote:Dear Sir,
You told that stones are used for therapeutic treatments. can you please tell me how to use stones for treatments. is that useful. how can a stone help to treat our disease.
thank you
You might be interesting to read the Crystal Healing forum here at Mystic board, which will give you more information and you can ask there :)

danrembrandt

GEMSTONE TREATMENTS?FROM THE EARTH VS.MODIFIED BY US

Post by danrembrandt » Thu Jan 03, 2008 8:30 pm

I WOULD LIKE SOME MEMBERS TO ADD THEIR THOUGHTS ON THIS .FOR VEDIC GEMOLOGY THE  GEMS ARE SUPPOSED TO BE FLAWLESS,NON TREATED WITH HEAT COLOR ETC.DOESTHIS MEAN FOR EXAMPLE A ROUGH YELLOW SAPPHIRE ROCK JUST FOUND NEEDS TO BE CUT,SHAPED,HAVE ANY NATURAL EXTERIOR RESIDUE ON IT REMOVED AND THEN POLISHED TO BE POWERFULL? WHAT IF NATURE HAS PLACED INCLUSIONS IN IT.DOES THIS REALLY NEGATE ITS POWER FOR A VEDIC REMEDY AS WELL AS FOR ANY OTHER FORM OF HEALING? WHEN THE VEDAS WERE WRITTEN WAS THE TECHNLOGY AVAILABLE TO PRODUCE SUCH FLAWLESS GEMS SUCH AS MANY CAN SEE VIA THE INTERNET ON MANY VEDIC REMEDY WEBSITES.DOES ANYONE KNOW IF ANY ACTUAL RESEARCH HAS BEEN DONE TO PROVE ONE BEING BETTER.I AM NOT BEING SKEPTICAL I ONLY WISH TO HEAR FROM OTHERS EXPERIENCES WITH BOTH TYPES OF ROCKS(GEMS) AS TO THEIR VARYING EFFICACY AS CORRECT REMEDIES.HAS ANYOE SEEN OR KNOW OF ANY PICTURES OF VEDIC STONES USED AS REMEDIES HUNDREDS OF YEARS AGO THAT CAN BE SEEN ON THE INTERNET AS I AM CURIOUS AS TO HOW THESE ORIGINAL VEDIC GEMSTONE REMEDIES APPEARED AT THAT TIME.I AM SURE SOME STILL EXIST AND I BELIEVE IT WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING FOR THOSE OF US INTERSTED IN VEDIC SCIENCE TO BE ABLE TO VIEW THEM ,PERHAPS AS A NEW FORUM ON THIS GREAT WEBSITE.IF ANYONE HAS ANY FAMILY HEIRLOOMS OF VEDIC JEWELRY IT WOULD BE GREAT IF SOME PICTURES COULD BE SHARED WITH US AS WELL AS ANY KNOWN RESULTS OR STORIES FROM THE PAST ABOUT THEIR USAGE.MY BEST TO EVERYONE FOR MAKING THIS WEBSITE A WONDERFULL PLACE FOR ALL OF US TO SHARE. MANY BLESSINGS FOR THE NEW YEAR TO ALL!   DAN :smt006  :smt017    :)

danrembrandt

GEMSTONE TREATMENTS??????

Post by danrembrandt » Thu Jan 17, 2008 6:23 pm

DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY THOUGHTS ON WHAT I WROTE..WAITING PATIENTLY,DAN :smt002
danrembrandt

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Jan 18, 2008 1:02 pm

Hi Dan, to be honest I find it incredibly hard to read your posts. Did you know that posting in capitals is considered to be SHOUTING and should only rarely be used for EMPHASIS? Maybe ask your questions in an easy to read fashion please? Or read back and search the old posts on this very subject?

danrembrandt

About my post.............

Post by danrembrandt » Fri Jan 18, 2008 5:09 pm

Dear Gem,Sorry that you considered my post to be shouting.It was not intended in this way.My eyesight is not good so i wrote it that way for my benefit so as to see if i needed to correct my mistakes.However i felt your response was partially inappropriate as far as what i posted.Looking back at previous posts i cannot find anything related as to pictures of historical vedic jewelry if anyone is lucky enough to have access to such important historical heirlooms.can you direct me to such apost if available as i seemed to have missed it.I didn"t feel i was wrong in bringing up such points as there are many people with differing viewpoints on this and as such i thought our forums here werecreated so as we can all share ,help and learn from one another rather than getting caught up in semantics.Since being a member i have very much enjoyed your posts as i feel you have contributed a great deal of time and sincere caring effort for all of us.However ......i was offended by the way you viewed my post.Can you reread it and make sure you completely understood what i was saying?Ibelieve you need to look a little bit deeper than what you see on the surface of my post.        With best intentions,Dan
danrembrandt

Gem

Post by Gem » Fri Jan 18, 2008 6:00 pm

Dan, sorry if I offended you in any way.

Many people have difficulty reading posts and so they use the editing tools to make the typeface larger  using the Font Size and not caps. Also using spacing and paragraphs helps people keep on the right line. But the caps make it very confusing to focus on the character shapes and so can make it harder to read rather than easier, however, you should be able to increase the size of anything posted with you mouse :)

There are posts discussing gem quality and perfection and I thought that was the main point of your post. When the original vedic gemology theory was started you are right there were very limited ways of cutting gemstones accurately. Those that were seen to be perfect cost vast sums of money and so had a very limited audience of purchasers, sometimes limited to royalty and clergy. There was not the same marketing hypes either that modern day advertising has spread worldwide so not that many people knew anything about the art or were searching for gems.

If you search antique jewellery you will find many thousands of artifacts. Maybe limit the search to vedic jewellery too.

Return to “Gemology”