Need some input

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

Gaeliccrossed1

Need some input

Post by Gaeliccrossed1 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:32 pm

I know this should probably be under the gemology section but, it really has me wondering. I put a crystal in my moms room to help her(she picked it out herself), it is a smoky quartz crystal and was actually pure white when  we put it in her room two months ago. I brought it out for my normal routine of clearing the house crystals when I discoved it has turned dark brown , and I mean dark. It has not been near the sun or any light source, which I know can affect the change in a smoky quartz.
I would appreciate some input please...
Im also thinking about adding a black tourmaline in her room too, but dont know about clearing them, or if they need to be....Can anyone help here?
~v~GLKKRSD1~v~

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:35 pm

Ok as much as my limited knowledge goes, first put this gem in salt water for a day (24 hours) to clean it out.

Second I think there were some energies working on it to make it that colour, apart from it I have no idea (as of now).

Gaeliccrossed1

Post by Gaeliccrossed1 » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:40 pm

Okay, Im familiar with that routine, I keep a large quantity of sea salt handy for clearing purposes only, thanks.
~v~GLKKRSD1~v~

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Fri Oct 27, 2006 1:43 pm

Sorry that is all I could come up with now, I am thinking if I get more answers I will get back to u.

Rhutobello

Post by Rhutobello » Fri Oct 27, 2006 2:33 pm

I don't know if you have read this section about smoky quarts, but it seems it has diffrent colors.

here is the link :)

http://mineral.galleries.com/minerals/g ... oky_qu.htm

spiritalk

Post by spiritalk » Fri Oct 27, 2006 4:06 pm

Crystals can take on our thinking.  Is mom ill and a bit negative?  Has the crystal accumulated this negativity?  Is it time to change the crystal and remove all that from the environment?
God bless, J

Vishwas
Site Admin

Post by Vishwas » Sat Oct 28, 2006 6:21 am

That is something simialr to what I said, but couldn't put it in the exact words like spiritalk.

spinbren

Post by spinbren » Thu Jan 11, 2007 2:25 pm

This has nothing to do with the above query, but a question I'm curious about.
Every crystal that's been given to me I drop and it becomes flawed.
The last stone given to me was a rose quartz pendant. I dropped that and now it has a chunk missing out of it. I don't want to replace it as it has sentimental value but I was wondering if anyone could tell me if it is still as effective vibration-wise.
Take care.
Bye for now.
Brenda.

Return to “Gemology”