crystals

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

devilstrumpit

crystals

Post by devilstrumpit » Thu Nov 09, 2006 6:51 am

Are these used for protection ?  Are they more powerful if you find them or buy them ?

moondancer86

Post by moondancer86 » Thu Nov 09, 2006 2:21 pm

Ive always been told this...
1. soak the crystal in sea salt water under a full moon for 3 nights, then it becomes yours. Do not let anyone else touch it.
Its somehow supposed to channel your energy to and from. Its like a protection I guess.
It enhances your mojo...per say..lol
Its a filter for your aura
It has many features....

Gem

Post by Gem » Wed Feb 21, 2007 5:17 pm

Well I'm having a lovely time, reading old posts and adding my bit to them lol.

devilstrumpit said
Are these used for protection ?  Are they more powerful if you find them or buy them ?
Crystals can be used for protection and healing as well as many, many other things. I think that they quite possibly are going to be more powerful if you find them, but who is to say where? Perhaps in a shop or market, is just as good as a walk on the beach? One very wonderful wand that I found was actually on the top shelf of a shop, covered in dust, funny thing is I say a sparkle and something twinkling that caught my eye when I walked in but close up the wand wasn't on view, I reached up and felt for whatever was twinkling and found a long natural quartz point, about 25cm long, all dusty and with no price on it, needless to say it came home with me at a very reasonable price too lol, and still happens to be one of my most powerful pieces that I hold.

Perhaps the debate or discussion should be more about natural  versus cut and polished? That most definately does change the energy of a stone.

Moondancer some crystals will become pitted and dissolve if left in salt water so please be careful :)

Return to “Gemology”