stones for aquarius ascendent?

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

dheerpat

stones for aquarius ascendent?

Post by dheerpat » Thu Nov 09, 2006 3:06 pm

Hi dhanyoga...

i have read that aquarius ascdt is cursed one as all the planets do not do gud..viz..sat is also 12 lord..sun is 7 lord(maraka)..jup is 2+11 lord(maraka)..
mooon 6 lord.merc also 8 lord..mars 3+10..except venus ..

hence for these people only venus has to be worn ?

my dob 27/12/70 11:15 am..new delhi,,,aquairus ascdt and scorpio moon

astrobhadauria

Your thinking is bad,You are so lucky in this world!!!

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Nov 17, 2006 3:07 pm

Dear,
I read Your chart and there are more good effcets are genrated by the mars and Venus,If you can understand all the definations of the Saturn,that time you will manage your good life.There are Heavy Sun in your chart,and Saturn in rev.conditions,Mercury also in rev. conditions,both have only timely effects,but mars and Venus from ninth house will manage full bad effects of all regulised houses.There are the combinations of Saturn and Venus in your Chart that means you have all the physical goods those you like but not  peace in the mind up o your age of 42.Saturn is making conectivity with Sun in the 11th house,and making some,feelings like not affecting short works,there are some limitations in the life,every field is educational field,the combinations of Saturn and Sun teach us the knowlage of fields,and which field is not in your favour,that will reject all your works,kindly trece your mind,like Deflection of your mind from God within you directs your mind to worldly pleasures. Direction of mind towards worldly pleasures create desires in your mind. Desires in your mind, if not fulfilled create disappointment. Disappoint makes your mind dirty. Dirty mind is prone to self-distruction.
Kindly make faith with Goddess Durga,or use Emrald, in your left hands,ring finger,that will make your achivements of 5th house and all bad effects will be autometically damage.
Ramendra Singh Bhadauria
37 Panchwati-Coloney-NBCRoad-Jaipur-302006-India
www.astrobhadauria.com
Good person want to make good everywhere.

dheerpat

Post by dheerpat » Fri Nov 17, 2006 4:47 pm

very true sir,,,all the time constant thghts are going on my mind making me restless..actually i hate superficiality, lying, chaplusi etc. i never ran after money...but when i see people doing all these and climbing high i get depressed...i think what use is honesty, being gud etc,,,

hence please advise whether i will cum up in life or destined to be a middle class ..

also my desire is to see the world..go around and see the culture of countries meet people...will i have a chance to see the word?

astrobhadauria

There are six sences working like a God in your body,

Post by astrobhadauria » Sat Nov 18, 2006 12:00 pm

Dear,
There are six numbers sences are working in your body,first nose,eyes,mouth,ears,skin,and one hidden,we called sixth sence is our thinking power,that's mind.
Make toungh with suger.
Make conectivity in broad.
Always make search.
Near and far.
Respect to your mother.
you will make in high and high.
Good person want to make good everywhere.

Return to “Gemology”