What is the correct Gem Stone for me

Know the right astral gems that can make your life progressive

Moderators: eye_of_tiger, shalimar123

yiannis

What is the correct Gem Stone for me

Post by yiannis » Thu Nov 16, 2006 3:26 am

I've travelled around a little and I've had a number of people suggest the correct gemstone for me. Born 4 June 70

India - Coral & Ruby
Malaysia - Moonstone
Nepal - Moonstone

Any Ideas

astrobhadauria

Stone that make favour in your mind?

Post by astrobhadauria » Fri Nov 17, 2006 2:51 pm

Dear,
By Indian Vedic reading there are Moon sign in your chart is Taurus,and the house of luck damaged by Saturn(Limitations,and prohibations of works) there are two reason,the house of luck is house of monsoons,when this house genrate monsoon of luck,then second house make catch for the luck,after that,the fourth house using house of luck.Your house of luck is empaty and two stars are making catch in second house,Mars,and Venus,Mars is Strength and Venus is life partner,9th and 4th both are empaty,your lucky Stone is "Saphire"and using of this stone in your left hand's middle finger,your fourth house having points of the Jupiter,that means a single 'Saphire" of yellow coloured will make good effects in your life.All stones will make effects in life only 10%,and 20% effects will be posible by the making conectivity with living stars,kindly manage your properties,first damaged and second will not maintainig by you,it is the effects of living star.if any kind of questions in your mind kindly write me.
Ramendra Singh Bhadauria
37 Panchwati-Coloney-NBC-Road-Jaipur-302006-India
www.astrobhadauria.com
Good person want to make good everywhere.

Return to “Gemology”